Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WildernessWildChild said:
It's been awhile....
f5da57.jpg

Hot ****! WildernessWildChild Hmm the mountain air definitely agrees with you. ^.^

^^Well HELLO there Handsome!

So......WWC......I dunno if you'd heard, but there's a bit of a shindig arranged on the forum this weekend(ok, start of next week)......

.....I don't believe I have a date for the aforementioned party...as yet....;)

A date....that sounds kinda, sorta fun.

One question- do you dance? I mean do you really like to dance....

[video=youtube]

WildernessWildChild said:
A date....that sounds kinda, sorta fun.

One question- do you dance? I mean do you really like to dance....

[video=youtube]

Oh I just can't get enough..........

'dancing'.....

TheRealCallie said:
And here I thought you were going to sit in the corner with me and laugh at people when they fall over because they are too drunk to stay upright. :club:

Well I did think he might just play a little harder to get than that myself Callie(but I aint gonna complain lol)

:D

They'll be falling over because they'll be like bowling pins under the onslaught of DerbyGirl and WildChild taking up the real estate.

ardour said:
Do you mind removing the image from that quote?

Yea I will man. You just remind me of myself !

I just remove everything for ya

mike3486 said:
Administrator's note: Due to the content it asks for this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, mike3486!

9th of April 2008
- Robin

-----------------

if you want to of course =). Just curious. Ill go first and break the ice..............

Is mike dead?

Peewee said he died is he jokin?

I'm really surprised how good looking you guys are, what proves that one doesn't need to be ugly to be lonely.
I think I'll post mine.

Attachments

• CHSlater1.jpg
    CHSlater1.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 117

Latest posts

Back