Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coldplayer234 said:
I'm cross dressing here, I'm female, I got a shorter haircut recently, also can I pass as a guy?

You can pass as a guy - an effeminate one, but a guy nonetheless. I don't know if you're happy about that fact or not, but I do know that it's much harder to achieve as you age.

So, this is me. My name is Mike and this is pretty much how i look, although my hair is shorter. I hate pics as they never seem to show how i really look in real life, but this one i took from facebook was pretty nice. For being 41 i am pretty happy how i look :)

Attachments

• 41143_150078388337757_3434848_n.jpg
    41143_150078388337757_3434848_n.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 122
Here's me...in the good old days (two months ago hahaha) before I started to try and get healthy and cut down on the beer...

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 180
Minty said:
Here's me...in the good old days (two months ago hahaha) before I started to try and get healthy and cut down on the beer...

You've got a lovely smile, Minty. Welcome to the forum. I hope you'll enjoy your time here :D

Cavey said:
Minty said:

You've got a lovely smile, Minty. Welcome to the forum. I hope you'll enjoy your time here :D

Ah thanks very much. It's always lovely when someone says something nice :shy:

Minty said:

everything a man loves in one picture...a good looking woman and a cold beer :D :p
jk, pretty smile :)

Minty said:

I'd love to share an IPA or two with ya :)
Very pretty, too!

Minty said:

Looking good there, Minty. I like the proper, pinkie-finger extension, too. :D

Kromagg73 said:
So, this is me. My name is Mike and this is pretty much how i look, although my hair is shorter. I hate pics as they never seem to show how i really look in real life, but this one i took from facebook was pretty nice. For being 41 i am pretty happy how i look :)

You look like quite the happy fellow. Very nice.

Case said:
Minty said:

Looking good there, Minty. I like the proper, pinkie-finger extension, too. :D

Thanks. I like to think it's for balance and adds an air of sophistication to my pint drinking. :p

Here's Me. It a older picture. I cut most of my hair off a while ago.

Attachments

• Picture0004.jpg
    Picture0004.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 132
33mmrdf.jpg

Latest posts

Back