Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FauxReaL said:
Untitled_zpsd210a4aa.png

Flossasaurus on the attack!

I be lookin good as hell for as lonely as I am. I dressed like this for court lol. Maybe that's how I got the cases dismissed. "This cat dresses far too nice for us to put him in jail. He gon get raped!" xDDDD

You remind me of j-roc.

I remind me of j-roc, gnomesing? I've made that comparison many times in my life, gnomesing? So I don't take that as insult, gnomesing? I kill mics though. J-Roc is a wack emcee, gnomesiiiiing?

Yes, I agree with you! You look freaking good!

Much grass, Lillith.

Yeah I don't normally dress like that lol. Typically I rock coduroys, dress pants, sweaters, cargo pants, button ups, etc. Jeans and t-shirts are wack though, gnomesing?

is gnomesing the new way to say "Know what I'm saying?"

Naw there is a behind the scenes where he talks about when he says it he's literally saying "gnomesing".

Edit*Removed Comment*
Lets be civil ~Minus

More pictures:

FB_IMG_13798809374600348_zps8689fa1e.jpg

Got this tat via barter on craigslist for a wii and a bluray player. The guy lived in the projects a few neighborhoods away from my ghetto att. He learned 2 tat in prison. Did a lot of tattoos for gang members. He was extremely talented and had a professional set up.

I'm a HUGE fan of HST and Transmetropolitan. My style of prose is very Gonzo I'm told.

10702213_1500638566861612_5534038459610916940_n_zps146c2519.jpg

My mother has a Bachelor's in fine arts from OSU. She did this water color of me when I was around 8 or 10 while I was asleep.

10659209_10204962495255735_758433805046527210_n_zps6b0a6b3c.jpg

I was around 3-4 in this pic.

Awww thanks! For so long I've been so shy about posting a photo up of myself. So here you go. That's me, enjoy, lol! =)

ladyforsaken said:
I wonder, do you look any much different from then, Seeker?

Well not really, haven't changed my hair or anything, only difference is that I've been working out like crazy and have put on some muscle, so my shoulders are broader and i fill the shirt more :p

Seeker_2.0 said:
ladyforsaken said:
I wonder, do you look any much different from then, Seeker?

Well not really, haven't changed my hair or anything, only difference is that I've been working out like crazy and have put on some muscle, so my shoulders are broader and i fill the shirt more :p

Then that pic needs to be updated! :D

Latest posts

Back