Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
mountainvista said:
For those of you who know me, I made some drastic hair changes this weekend. For a short time, see the new me:

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! (goo)

Thanks!! Needless to say, people have been doing double-takes this week since I showed up a blonde. A few people even walked right past me, not having recognized me at first.

EveWasFramed said:
You look fabulous, B!!! I really mean that.

:D I'm loving the new look. I've decided I need major changes in my life. Why not add the hair to that, am I right?

mountainvista said:
EveWasFramed said:
mountainvista said:
For those of you who know me, I made some drastic hair changes this weekend. For a short time, see the new me:

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! (goo)

Thanks!! Needless to say, people have been doing double-takes this week since I showed up a blonde. A few people even walked right past me, not having recognized me at first.
I dont know the before to compare:p
So ... Do blondes have more fun ?

mountainvista said:

Gorgeous! You remind me of Amanda Abbington.

Rainbows said:
YOU'RE SO PRETTTTYYY!!!

Thank you :)

Lola91 said:
Gorgeous! You remind me of Amanda Abbington.

I had to Google her lol- thanks!

BadGuy said:
I dont know the before to compare:p
So ... Do blondes have more fun ?

Too soon to tell. :p

As for the "before," I had long, wavy-curly red hair. It's a huge change.

mountainvista said:
Rahvin said:
Are you sure you're 46? You look no later than mid-late 20's to me~ (Being serious, by the way.)

Yep, born in 1968, and I remember where I was when the space shuttle Challenger blew up (on my way to English class in high school) and when the first news of the Berlin Wall coming down hit the air waves ( in German class in college). :p

Thank you, btw!

Same age as me !
You look lovely by the way !

Looking good, mountainvista. Can only agree with the others, you really don't look your age at all.

Yup, that's me. Black and white again cause I don't like my complexion.

Hey, and as long as you don't ask me to smile...that's actually an improvement to my very first picture where I had my 'I-dare-you-to-ask-another-stupid-question' face on.
View attachment 7

Nice picture Rodent, nice to see more than just your eyes and glasses and choice of hats/jacket. :)

You look great, Mountainvista! It's great to see you without your awesome choice in headwear, Rodent :D

Thanks, fellas. Though I gotta wonder if "nice" is just a euphemism for "You still scare the bejeezus out of me" here. :p

Nah rodent, you look good. I'm diggin' the buzz cut, it suits your head shape. (that sounded less weird in my head..)

Rodent said:
Thanks, fellas. Though I gotta wonder if "nice" is just a euphemism for "You still scare the bejeezus out of me" here. :p

Hah. I don't find you scary at all. I think the shaved head looks better on you than it does on me and I rather like the beard too.

Triple Bogey said:
mountainvista said:
Rahvin said:
Are you sure you're 46? You look no later than mid-late 20's to me~ (Being serious, by the way.)

Yep, born in 1968, and I remember where I was when the space shuttle Challenger blew up (on my way to English class in high school) and when the first news of the Berlin Wall coming down hit the air waves ( in German class in college). :p

Thank you, btw!

Same age as me !
You look lovely by the way !

Rodent said:
Looking good, mountainvista. Can only agree with the others, you really don't look your age at all.

Yup, that's me. Black and white again cause I don't like my complexion.

Hey, and as long as you don't ask me to smile...that's actually an improvement to my very first picture where I had my 'I-dare-you-to-ask-another-stupid-question' face on.

Cavey said:
You look great, Mountainvista!

Thanks, guys! And Rodent, you remind me of Elvis Costello, which in my book - is a good thing. :D

Love the new look, mountainvista. How much trouble was it to go blonde?

Rodent said:

Do you want to be scary? Quite honestly, I think you're kind of sexy there in that pic. :p

Latest posts

Back