Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
Rodent said:
Thanks, fellas. Though I gotta wonder if "nice" is just a euphemism for "You still scare the bejeezus out of me" here. :p

Do you want to be scary? Quite honestly, I think you're kind of sexy there in that pic. :p

*gets the drool-bucket out*

:shy:

TheRealCallie said:
Love the new look, mountainvista. How much trouble was it to go blonde?

I was at the salon for most of Saturday 9-3:30. Two applications of a bleach-shampoo cleanse, several rinse-outs, two applications of toner, a few spells under the dryer, then the cut and blow-out. So yeah, long day, but worth it! Thanks! :D

Wow! just absolutely wow! Every time I came to this thread there is always a surprise to me.

@mountainvista, You sure you are 46? Geez girl, You doesn't look like 46 at all, more like early 20s. I mean wow! :D

And Rodent, you doesn't scare me at all now :p well it was scary before but not any more, thanks man ;)

@ninako, another surprise, you're girl with glasses?! Do you know I have a weak spot for girl with glasses? I will try again not to fall for it, again :p

You guys sure are confident enough to post those, I wonder when I will have that to post something here.

^Get a room, you two. :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the great comments, folks. Yeah, I'm trying to look a bit scary and intimidating...served me well for the most part. Guess I'm way too relaxed around here. And now I'm even called sexy...jeez, so much for my tactics. :p

Oh, nothing...I'm sure you two can exchange lots of your "expertise" on girls in private. :cool:

But that's enough off-topic blabbering on my end now...

Latest posts

Back