Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
h3donist said:
I should know this already but how do you upload a photo?

You can upload an image as an attachment in the forum (see "Attachments" section below the reply text box, not "Quick Reply").
The better option seems to be to upload it to an external image host, such as postimg.org

To display an image in your post insert the link to the image between
tags.
It should be a direct image link, something that ends with "...jpg" etc., not "/"

If you're looking for a way to upload an image here in the forum AND display in the post (as an image) - it doesn't seem to be possible:
http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=24822

Brightshadow said:
I always felt uncomfortable to post my photos online. But since in like 3-5 years from now most likely I won’t be here anyway (unless I find a significant other), I might as well throw myself to the wolves…

022aab4.jpg

014bbcc4.jpg

you look really nice ^.^ i love the little bears!!

ninako said:
you look really nice ^.^ i love the little bears!!
Thank you, Ninako! You look very nice too ^_-
I’m glad you liked the bears! I wanted to add something hinting at my anime passion; Ginko & Lulu gave me a perfect opportunity^^

Brightshadow said:
h3donist said:
I should know this already but how do you upload a photo?

You can upload an image as an attachment in the forum (see "Attachments" section below the reply text box, not "Quick Reply").
The better option seems to be to upload it to an external image host, such as postimg.org

To display an image in your post insert the link to the image between
tags.
It should be a direct image link, something that ends with "...jpg" etc., not "/"

If you're looking for a way to upload an image here in the forum AND display in the post (as an image) - it doesn't seem to be possible:
http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=24822

Thank youuuuuuuuuuu! I'm a bit out of practice with these HTML bulletin boards (that's all I used to use back in the heady days of the mid-90s when I used to post on a bulletin board for Iron Maiden!) then Facebook came along and I forgot the lot. ;) Anyway expect a photo of my ugly mug soon.

that's pretty cool :0 and you look nice! [i know it's a vague thing to use but i'm always too afraid to say something else]
weird, you look really familiar but i've never been to the uk..

Ill throw a few up here. Wow that sounds about right when i think about my face lol. Throwing up....I was hurt in an accident that kinda screwed up my face pretty bad. So i know my face looks messed up but im thankful to be alive.Also gained a lot of weight recently and working on that whole fat ******* motif heh. Anyway heres the pics.

Me
Picture6_zpsaf843b62.jpg

Me and my wife Jeannie at the bar with her friend Susan.Yes occasionally i leave my cave but it requires copious amounts of alcohol.
unnamed%202_zpsf4wrdu0v.jpg

And this is me on my tour of the middle east.....yeah i have no idea....its been a LOOOOONG life
c4d43580-60a6-4fc3-8604-644e5815ba96_zpsbvidz66f.jpg

aBKWWDD_460sa_zps2f21d05f.gif

Lovely to see all the faces behind the names on here .. Bright Blessings to you all and thank you for sharing ^.^

Nice to see so many blokes sharing their pictures lately. Shadetree, you look completely normal to me - your face does not appear 'screwed up'. You look like you'd be a laugh to go for a pint with actually ;)

Cavey said:
Nice to see so many blokes sharing their pictures lately. Shadetree, you look completely normal to me - your face does not appear 'screwed up'. You look like you'd be a laugh to go for a pint with actually ;)

Sounds good are you buying? lol

Actually i dont know if yould enjoy it as much as you think, the night of that picture in the bar. I actually almost got kicked out of the bar for dancing with a potted plant and when the bouncer said something to me i gave him a 45 minute dissertation on the value of true love and how it was wrong of him to come between me and that plant.......lol. Its so weird man i have such trouble talking to people but i got no issues at all doing crazy honeysuckle like that. Course the alcohol helps.....

Hah. That sounds pretty amusing actually. Was the bouncer receptive or did it result in a 'fracas'?

Cavey said:

I agree. Can't see anything wrong with your face either.

shadetree said:
Actually i dont know if yould enjoy it as much as you think, the night of that picture in the bar. I actually almost got kicked out of the bar for dancing with a potted plant and when the bouncer said something to me i gave him a 45 minute dissertation on the value of true love and how it was wrong of him to come between me and that plant.......lol. Its so weird man i have such trouble talking to people but i got no issues at all doing crazy honeysuckle like that. Course the alcohol helps.....

That sounds like a pretty fun and interesting night out to me lol

Cavey said:
Hah. That sounds pretty amusing actually. Was the bouncer receptive or did it result in a 'fracas'?

Naah no fracas my wife actually knows the guy thankfully so i didnt get "bounced lol. You know thats a funny term, ive seen some guys get threw out before and they do a lot of things but "bounce" is not one of them.....

Katerina said:
I agree. Can't see anything wrong with your face either.

That sounds like a pretty fun and interesting night out to me lol

Maybe if i ever win the lottery and make it to the uk ill buy both of yall a drink and yall can introduce me to the local shrubs lol.

myan i want to go out with all of you when im older some day. teach me how to drink like a man ¯~v~¯

ninako said:
myan i want to go out with all of you when im older some day. teach me how to drink like a man ¯~v~¯
Why would you want this? ^_^;
I never got really drunk in my whole life and don't fancy the idea to try it either ^_-

Picture_21.jpg

and yes i really am 27 i know my face is young but i feel 100 years old, decades of torment stretches out time and ages you at least 10 years to every one.

as Einstein said “Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity.” my hand's been on the hot stove a long time.

comments are fine, I'm told I'm good looking, apparently

oh nice i appreciate that photo. i look young too, i look 17 i'm 21 tho. i feel 90 haha XD well not really, i'm just ' tired '. Already. and I talk to older people more, i don't find most jokes funny, just stupid. i'm strange.

i told i'm good looking too, apparently. but not thaaaat good looking, just by face.

i look like none of u, kinda makes me feel more alone. and i thought this site would reassure me i'm not loneliest. oh wells. :D but hey, lonely unite!!!!!!!!! any form of lonely!!!!!!! :D old young nobody cares LOL love! yall!

differentlonelygirl said:
Picture_21.jpg

and yes i really am 27 i know my face is young but i feel 100 years old, decades of torment stretches out time and ages you at least 10 years to every one.

as Einstein said “Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity.” my hand's been on the hot stove a long time.

comments are fine, I'm told I'm good looking, apparently

oh nice i appreciate that photo. i look young too, i look 17 i'm 21 tho. i feel 90 haha XD well not really, i'm just ' tired '. Already. and I talk to older people more, i don't find most jokes funny, just stupid. i'm strange.

i told i'm good looking too, apparently. but not thaaaat good looking, just by face.

i look like none of u, kinda makes me feel more alone. and i thought this site would reassure me i'm not loneliest. oh wells. :D but hey, lonely unite!!!!!!!!! any form of lonely!!!!!!! :D old young nobody cares LOL love! yall!

Why does it make you feel more alone? I only joined last week and I've never felt more accepted :) I hope things change for you dude :)

Latest posts

Back