Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
h3donist said:
differentlonelygirl said:
Picture_21.jpg

and yes i really am 27 i know my face is young but i feel 100 years old, decades of torment stretches out time and ages you at least 10 years to every one.

as Einstein said “Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity.” my hand's been on the hot stove a long time.

comments are fine, I'm told I'm good looking, apparently

oh nice i appreciate that photo. i look young too, i look 17 i'm 21 tho. i feel 90 haha XD well not really, i'm just ' tired '. Already. and I talk to older people more, i don't find most jokes funny, just stupid. i'm strange.

i told i'm good looking too, apparently. but not thaaaat good looking, just by face.

i look like none of u, kinda makes me feel more alone. and i thought this site would reassure me i'm not loneliest. oh wells. :D but hey, lonely unite!!!!!!!!! any form of lonely!!!!!!! :D old young nobody cares LOL love! yall!

Why does it make you feel more alone? I only joined last week and I've never felt more accepted :) I hope things change for you dude :)

I hope you don't think I'm a dude haha I'm a female who's kinda silly. Well, because I don't look like most people and to be honest lots of people here can easily be accepted.

h3donist said:
I know you're a girl, I call everybody dude ;) Even the cat...

I do this too! Hurrah! I actually had a pet cat whose name was 'Dude'. It took me so long to think of a name that it stuck...

so i figured out how to upload from my ds x3 heres my favorite wig, but no glasses

Attachments

• HNI_0070_JPG.JPG
    HNI_0070_JPG.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 178
  • HNI_0069_JPG.JPG
    HNI_0069_JPG.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 163
Cavey said:
h3donist said:

I do this too! Hurrah! I actually had a pet cat whose name was 'Dude'. It took me so long to think of a name that it stuck...

I have a fish called Fish ******* for exactly the same reason - I couldn't think of a better name so called it that until it stuck. :)

h3donist said:
Cavey said:
h3donist said:

I have a fish called Fish ******* for exactly the same reason - I couldn't think of a better name so called it that until it stuck. :)

Because I'm Irish and a girl I get away with calling everyone Darlin :D Its a power I abuse a bit lol

And wow everyone is so awesome looking!

ninako said:
so i figured out how to upload from my ds x3 heres my favorite wig, but no glasses
I bet you are a cosplayer ^.^ you are lovely.. Bright Blessings

Arachne said:
ninako said:
I bet you are a cosplayer ^.^ you are lovely.. Bright Blessings
thank you ^^ i do cosplay but the pink isnt for anything yet. i'll be taiga aisaka at colossalcon this june~

I'd love to do Cosplay - not sure who I'd be though. My favourite computer game in the world is Final Fantasy 8 - but I don't know if I could be Squall Leonheart...

err ...hello, everyone, I decided not to hide, this is Orange Grace. : )

Attachments

• 68179_10203141594762359_4859205749044060571_n.jpg
    68179_10203141594762359_4859205749044060571_n.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 184
orange_grace said:
err ...hello, everyone, I decided not to hide, this is Orange Grace. : )

Great pic :) you have a lovely smile and a nice eye. Id say eyes but i cant see the other one lol. So if the other eye gets jealous of the compliment it is NOT my fault :p

shadetree said:
Great pic :) you have a lovely smile and a nice eye. Id say eyes but i cant see the other one lol. So if the other eye gets jealous of the compliment it is NOT my fault :p

The other was a bit jealous, but I calmed the situation down. ; D

~ thank you, shadetree :shy:

Peaches said:
Orange, you are so… orange :O :O
and look great too, love the hair

Thank you, Peaches. Believe it or not, it's not my natural colour. ; )

Latest posts

Back