Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rahvin said:
Well, may as well.

9nKZTSs.jpg

I think you look really good.

21 from northeast usa feeling trapped in my town, but on second thought let me take a selfie ;] .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 137
h3donist said:
Cavey said:
h3donist said:
I know you're a girl, I call everybody dude ;) Even the cat...

I do this too! Hurrah! I actually had a pet cat whose name was 'Dude'. It took me so long to think of a name that it stuck...

I have a fish called Fish ******* for exactly the same reason - I couldn't think of a better name so called it that until it stuck. :)

Lol you guys r funny :) I don't mind dude but sometimes the person saying it sucks. Not you guys. C:

differentlonelygirl said:
h3donist said:
Cavey said:
h3donist said:
I know you're a girl, I call everybody dude ;) Even the cat...

I do this too! Hurrah! I actually had a pet cat whose name was 'Dude'. It took me so long to think of a name that it stuck...

I have a fish called Fish ******* for exactly the same reason - I couldn't think of a better name so called it that until it stuck. :)

Lol you guys r funny :) I don't mind dude but sometimes the person saying it sucks. Not you guys. C:

No, you're right... I do suck! :)

RainbowWalker said:
Thank you so much! ;)

You're welcome. :)

The reason why I don't share my picture here is that 3 years ago I had a problem with a member - they have since gone - but it's because ALL is a public forum and that means anyone even unregistered can see. What I might do is write a Diary and slip a couple of temporary pics in it as that forum cannot be seen by uregistered members. I have writer's urge to write anyway, but fatigue is what's blocking me at present.

It takes courage to post your pic on the forum and as I said before, you looked good and have a great smile.

At Latvian National Opera with my brother.

Attachments

• 11008405_767632533344965_7855336258984472394_n.jpg
    11008405_767632533344965_7855336258984472394_n.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 121
Me in my Buff-'hat' or 'headgear?'.. hmm..come to think of it what exactly is it? I tend to wear it a lot working out to keep the hair off my face and it's handy on hot or cold days outside.
View attachment 6
Someone once told me I look like Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean wearing it. But I don't even have a beard! :p

Attachments

• buff.jpg
    buff.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 117

Latest posts

Back