Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ardour said:
TheRealCallie said:
ardour said:
kamya said:
Taller guys are usually seen as more attractive. She was probably just wondering for her curiosity.

That's what I thought. I guess there's isn't much wrong with that, although as a physical trait it's a bit like asking for a woman's weight or bra size.

Actually, I'm just nosy about how tall people are. I ask quite a few people how tall they are, women included. I couldn't tell from his pic if he was tall or not, so I asked.

Also, my bra size is 34B, m'kay?

Whatever, the height thing was clearly to do with how hot you think he is ;)

Every girl desires tall and handsome guy exception a few, that's general assumption ;)

ardour said:
TheRealCallie said:
ardour said:
kamya said:
Taller guys are usually seen as more attractive. She was probably just wondering for her curiosity.

That's what I thought. I guess there's isn't much wrong with that, although as a physical trait it's a bit like asking for a woman's weight or bra size.

Actually, I'm just nosy about how tall people are. I ask quite a few people how tall they are, women included. I couldn't tell from his pic if he was tall or not, so I asked.

Also, my bra size is 34B, m'kay?

Whatever, the height thing was clearly to do with how hot you think he is ;)

Please, tell me more about what else I think and why I say things. Clearly you know better than me :rolleyes:

ardour said:
Not sure what his height has to do with anything.

All I see is that she just asked a question.

kamya said:

No wonder why I am so bad. I am only five feet six inches tall.

trueth said:
PenDragon said:
trueth said:
AmytheTemperamental said:
*hides in corner, waiting for next pic to appear*

You could just bless the thread again.....

Yep, I'll second that request. Let's start Amy special request.

Amy Amy Amy Amy Amy Amy Amy Amy...

AMY AMY AMY AMY AMY AMY AMY

Yeah, that's more like it.

AMY AMY AMY AMY AMY AMY AMY AMY AMY

Ok. I expect cookies though :club:

2d978jk.jpg

Latest posts

Back