Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0114090353-1.jpg

You R D UbEr C00lNeEsS^ :p

Looking good there :D

**** I was about to ask you on a date but your way out there in the US :( lol

You are a cutie Estreen. I'd watch out for Van though. Sounds like he might be looking for lunch. ;)

I've been to your area a couple times. Someone I know from when I lived in NH grew up there in CT. We came down to Thompson for a few races.

ya thats a really great picture Estreen you're really pretty :)

lol i love the little sign you're holding

:)

LonelyDragon said:
You are a cutie Estreen. I'd watch out for Van though. Sounds like he might be looking for lunch. ;)

I've been to your area a couple times. Someone I know from when I lived in NH grew up there in CT. We came down to Thompson for a few races.

Oh really?? That's awesome. =D Where in NH did you live, if I may ask? I was up visiting (in late November/early December) my parents up in Portsmouth when they were working on a road job up there for a few months. :)

evanescencefan91 said:
ya thats a really great picture Estreen you're really pretty :)

lol i love the little sign you're holding

Thank you! ^.^ I was goofing around one night and when I uploaded it, I decided to just put something silly on it. :p Now I have it up as my MySpace default. xD

Unacceptance said:
What's that shirt?

It's an Obey t-shirt (I think), made to look like the logo of some obscure death metal band, haha. Not sure if it actually spells anything out though. :)

got sick of my dreads so i hacked them all off

so thats me now

the gingery blonde is only a temporary state till i dye it a violent colour

cheers
Gavin

I spent forever going through this thread since I am kinda new here... Sooo many beautiful people!! I can't put up mine here and destroy the prettyness going on

Latest posts

Back