lgbt out there?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Gravity

Once again, throwing a line out to see if there are any lesbian/gay/bi/etc. people out here on this forum - if so feel free to drop me (or each other of course!) a line. I'm personally in the American Southwest, if anybody's interested, but say hi no matter where you are.

Well there are a lot of threads on here that are the same.
Nothing wrong with making a new one.

I hope your feeling better SophiaGrace.

There are others threads about lesbian and gay stuff because feeling alone and isolated is so horrid. The gay world is very accepting. but only if you fit in.

cumulus.james said:
There are others threads about lesbian and gay stuff because feeling alone and isolated is so horrid. The gay world is very accepting. but only if you fit in.

I agree. It's vapid to be honest.
Am lookin to chat with someone who can share my view on the world and discuss my life in general. I'm Bipolar and suffer from ADHD which has become way better than it was last year.

Add me on Skype if you care to chat: celebutard

Cheers.

I cant find a single gay guy to talk to on this whole interweb. Mostly it is because I am self loathing with bipolar disorder, and i am not especially interested in Glee or funny mullets or the other gay trends.

Every now and then I try chatting in a local chat room for gay guys and they bully me off there. I leave it a few months then try to sneak back and they bully me off again!

Now given that this is always the same people on there, and they relationship status is permanently set to single, and mostly they live on their own and spend most their free time in that chat you would think one or two of them MUST be lonely or experience depression!

Yes, we got to see who else is a part of our community. What did you want to get out of it?

roguewave said:
Yes, we got to see who else is a part of our community. What did you want to get out of it?

I was just fishing. I always hear this word "community" when people talk about gay stuff, where is this mysterios community?

Lol I hear you about the word "community." I've never thought about this before but it is kind of a funny word choice. It sounds warm and cozy and goes with our reputation for being inclusive (or at least striving to be).
Population would be a much better/more accurate word, don't you think?!

"community" is just the acceptd word in the community
LoL
definitely isnt always "warm and cozy"
everythn has its positives n negatives
sum ppl choose nt 2 interact w/the community
sum ppl interact w/it sumtimes
n sum ppl r very strong in the community
its all a matter of personal choices

Latest posts

Back