Lies

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My best friend is a dapper old ghost named Charles Tallyho. He wears a twin tail coat and a monocle and tips his hat like a gentleman while sipping tea and regaling me with tales of his youth. He also sports a handlebar mustache because he is so dapper and keen.

theraab said:
^that is way to specific to be a lie - I think DTR is telling the truth

:( You found me out...The truth is, I see ghosts. But I'm lousy at it. The only ghosts I see are wealthy Victorian-era merchants with funny surnames like Tallyho!

Speaking of ghosts. That reminds me of the time when the ghost of Jackie Gleason appeared to me in the middle of the night. We played pool watched re-runs of "The Honeymooners" for hours! He told me that I should take up playing professional pool because of my skills were better than anyone he has ever seen. He really is a great guy.

LoneKiller said:
I was wondering why he kept putting his hand on my thigh.

Wait, if this is the lie game, does that mean you weren't wondering why he kept putting his hand on your thigh?

I am a world renowned computer expert. I make $9,000,000 a month. I'm saving up my cash to buy Australia then turn it into one giant Tobacco field. Marlboro and Camel brand cigarettes have invested in my project. It should be an immense Cash Cow. Wish me luck!

Latest posts

Back