life as a whole

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

musicismylife

Reaction score
I have just joined this website in hope of forming friendships with people who are on that same verge of hopelessness and feel lost in life. living each day not knowing how your going to manage to get through day, not being able to fully express your feelings of anguish and despair. Not having anyone just to stop or call by. It all just seems like one long road that has no end. :(I have anger issues as well as a life of isolation and emptiness. I just can't handle people who seem to have everything figured out and who just get things all delivered to them. As we, the lonely ones, just gain nothing but more days of torture and confusion. I have been lonely most my my life, not ever knowing my father and having a very cold and distant relationship with my mother has braught me into most of my depression and is also what makes me feel uncomfortable of getting close to people and I only feel I'd fit in and be heard and understood on a website such as this, where I can have friends, to have someone with the same mind and thoughts as myself and the thought of being able to help people and be listened to as well would be a great thing for all of us. I am very suicial, and have rapid mood swings and also have social anxiety and asperger's. So anything communitive is very difficult for me so I guess writing is my only outlet. My family are also distant and have no contact. I have lived on my own for the last 7 months and have no one to be with. I just feel at a great loss in life, I am able to see some positives at times but then they just slip away. I have had many professional help over the years too, currently seeing a phsychistrist every few weeks but the loneliness and utter devestation is the setback to all the problems. I would love to talk to someone and get to know them. Just some like-minded individuals who are as desperate and lonely as I am. I dont have the confidence to go out much either and I think thats what is making me fear myself and my life going downhill. But who wants to be out there alone? We see other people enjoying themselves and that just makes us wonder so much more about ourselves. So I spend most of my time on the computer or dwindling. Thanks for reading.
:shy:

Hey musicismylife,

You're welcome here and thank you for your story. I like to write as well as an outlet and let me know what you like to write.

You're not alone here

Hi, and welcome. There are a lot of nice people here, I hope you find what you're looking for.

Hello and welcome musicismylife, just wondering what kind of music your life is:) I can relate to a lot of your post up there, I've lived alone for 8 years straight now, since I was 19 (before that I wasn't exactly in good company either) so I know how tough it can get and Ive known other people in 'real life' with similar stories and of course many people on here too. I'd say recently I've been getting better though so there is hope try spending a while reading what people talk about here and perhaps send a pm to someone who makes a point that strikes a chord.
Chin up you may be lonely but your not alone :)

Latest posts

Back