Life goals and future plans.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colster

Reaction score
As the title suggests, I was wondering what are your life goals or future plans.

For me, I cannot wait to travel. I'd happily jump in my car and disappear into England's green and pleasant. Although, post pandemonium, I want to try the Philippines.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210820-092420_kindlephoto-22177074.png
    Screenshot_20210820-092420_kindlephoto-22177074.png
    174.2 KB · Views: 6
Short term, learn to cook. Takeout's every night are great when you're 17 but get boring real quick at my age. Long term a bar / shack on Baga beach Goa, yoga during the day and live music late into every night, which means getting my honeysuckle together and getting back to work.

Short term, learn to cook. Takeout's every night are great when you're 17 but get boring real quick at my age. Long term a bar / shack on Baga beach Goa, yoga during the day and live music late into every night, which means getting my honeysuckle together and getting back to work.
That's really great. I vaguely remember Baga but I bet it's changed a lot in 28 years.

Nah it's hardly changed at all, the hostels are a bit more upmarket, Calangute is unrecognisable now though it's like Ibiza on steroids all Pubs, Fish & chip shops and Russian prostitutes.

Goa beach? are you from India?

Life goals:
-settled, quiet, stable life
-meaningful work (this is elusive) and creative hobbies
-create an annual little Halloween festival in my yard for the neighborhood

Future plans:
-find new job where I fit
-take a learning vacation in the mountains somewhere to celebrate the new job

I have more dreams than goals.

- change a flat
- change a job (almost a dream)
- climb 6c