Life is Crap.....So Alone and Scared...................

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

life

Reaction score
Hi All.........

It's my first day here....feeling so alone and typed "life forum" and found it...Read some topic and found very decent people all around for each- other..

Bit abt me::

I am 25 yr old male, Very confused, not practical in life, very demotivated about life....Immature...I think about me, about my life, about my career and feel scared. PPl of my age take their responsibility, very mature, know there goals, Y I can't think like them....I hate my job....competed my master's in 2009 @ recession and got job with Least salary....there is no work in office, there is nothing to learn, but can't leave..because have nothing else in hand..staying away from family for this shitty job........tried doing studying, learning, thinking about my life ....finding new job with better learning with better salary but now seeming this is what God can give me..........

Remember the days I used to love music, watching movie, playing game, very confident, very passionate, career oriented....feels like everyone is moving and I M standing there aloneeeee...

please suggest .....

We all struggle with issues in our lives, and it's nice to have this forum full of peers just like you, me, us, to share in life experiences and offer support.

I cant offer a solution, but what I can say is: it starts with you. only you can make a difference in how you view life.
And only you can choose to 'make changes' good or bad. life is full of choices, and nobody ever said it will be easy (:)

PS-- WELCOME to the forum (:)

Thanks for writing Nolife Princess.........moving wid the flow of life .......lets c where it stops..

At least you have a job, although one you despise it is far better than roaming the streets unemploed at this time of the year and not having much in one's bank account.

It is possible you might be suffering winter blues. Have you considered that? It affects even the most strongest of personalities. I think it would be good if you saw your doctor as you might have an underlying problem they can help alleviate. I get up in the dark and sometimes finish work in the dark. I bought a SAD lamp which has greatly helped me whip Seasonal Affective Disorder. Do consider buying one of these.

You mentioned God. Do you have a belief? Maybe you can find a church and mingle with people, maybe find solace in your personal beliefs but pray God will lead someone to talk to you.

You say you have lost your love for music. Maybe you have been listening to the wrong type? It's easy to lapse into self-pity when listening to something dour instead of music that brings joy. It just takes a little effort to regain the positive feelings, even light exercise like a gentle walk will bring you home feeling better, for tha is what exercise does. It releases certain feel-good hormones in our bodies.

Consider joining a walking group or maybe attending evening classes that could help rekindle a long lost hobby. Learning with others puts you among similar people.

I know it is hard when one is feeling down and crappy. But it doesn't always have to be like this. Try and see New Year 2012 chasing off the locust years. Look into the sun and be glad you have life.

Lastly, welcome to the forum. Enjoy your time here. :)

Love, Anna Mouse

Change takes time, and with the way things are that crappy job might be all you have for now. You might get lucky and have something else come along in the meantime, keep looking, don't give up. All my friends are or have been married and most have kids, all things I wish I had, so I know how you feel. At 25 you are still making your way up the hill called life. Just because others rushed through it doesn't mean it is for everyone.

Hi, I am in my 40s and I have found that life is like this, at least for me.

I've had many "cycles" of life going from not so good to great and back around. I can't tell you how many "good time" cycles I've had!

Quite honestly I think this is the nature of life. You, and our country, are in a "down cycle". Nothing to feel bad about, millions are feeling this. In a bad economy people can't change their circumstances as easily and often just have to wait it out.

So please don't get down on yourself. Try to change your life in little positive ways and eventually a bigger positive change will happen.

life said:
Hi All.........

It's my first day here....feeling so alone and typed "life forum" and found it...Read some topic and found very decent people all around for each- other..

Bit abt me::

I am 25 yr old male, Very confused, not practical in life, very demotivated about life....Immature...I think about me, about my life, about my career and feel scared. PPl of my age take their responsibility, very mature, know there goals, Y I can't think like them....I hate my job....competed my master's in 2009 @ recession and got job with Least salary....there is no work in office, there is nothing to learn, but can't leave..because have nothing else in hand..staying away from family for this shitty job........tried doing studying, learning, thinking about my life ....finding new job with better learning with better salary but now seeming this is what God can give me..........

Remember the days I used to love music, watching movie, playing game, very confident, very passionate, career oriented....feels like everyone is moving and I M standing there aloneeeee...

please suggest .....

It is going to be long as finally as I have something smart to say :)

First of all…. No no no... it s not what God gives you, it s what you choose ! I do believe in God, but I belive he gave us the tools and the rest it s up to us ! and don't listen people who say it is crisis so this is how it must be, be happy and stop complainig, wait for next year maybe it'll be better !
I believe it’s hard to find a job that meet our financial expectations and ambitions! I know what I am talking about as I am from Poland the country where no matter what you know but who you know :) well… I didn’t know anyone, I started my career washing the dishes at hotel I manage now! there were only dishes ! but I really work hard to keep them nice and clean, I really hated it but I didn’t show anyone how actually I hate this job, I was nice and kind and treated this job like my dream was coming true :/ ! in summer I was “promoted” for waitress, I didn’t know english at all, so I started learning it, night and day, watching bbc and reading books, as long as could as I didn’t have money for english course, if I had time I helped to clean the kitchen even it was beyond my responsibilities, but learnt something more about my bosses, the last manager and hotel work system, the kitchen area was their favorite place to talk , I helped maids to clean the rooms even no one asked me to do it, I stayed extra hours to help check in the guests even no one paid me for it, but I learnt hotel reservation software, maid time and work system what is very useful for me right now, and then big day came when I found out that I had been chosen for the next 5 receptionist for summer season as I was the only candidate who actually already knows the reservation system :D night shifs were booring so to find something to do I offer my help accountant department this time, I learnt accounting software, learnt more about all profit and loss accounts for the hotel, I gave my ideas how to increase profits, I was pretty active, spending all night shifts to think about it and finally…I ve been offered a real job in Sales and Reservations department … now I m hotel manager it took me 5 years to get where I am now, when I was nominated my boss told that he'd never actually seen anyone who cleaned kitchen tails proudly, with such commitment and smile on face …..it was not easy at all, and I am not telling you should sacrifice like I did, but life is not easy you must understand that not everyone can be a president after graduation, be patient but active, work hard no metter what kind of job it is, show that you really care about what you ve been given (even if it s not true) meet people and learn from them as much as you can, don’t afraid to ask people whether they heard about some offer jobs, ask them even 10 times a months, show them that you re worth to be recommended, but first believe in yourself , be confident , we will not find you a new job, so if you feel scared and you think you will not make it, go to the psychologist to help yourself, it;s worth to fight about your future but with no faith in yourself and confidence you will go nowhere !

oh welcome to the forum :)

Dad said, 'You can do anything you want, providing you give up the belief you can't do it'.

I gave up that belief and so can you. :)

Love, Anna Mouse

Thanks dear for writing ....trying to handle myself...keep send me your precious advice...It's working giving me strength ....

Thanks everyone for writing ....trying to handle myself...keep send me your precious advice...It's working for me giving me strength ....Thankx a lottt....God bless everybody with Smile.

I'm 38 and I don't think I would ever be considered "mature".
I'm too much of a kid to be an adult. Since I don't know how to find friends, I get stuck in the mindset.

I'm stuck in a dead-end job but at least I don't need money.
Money is only needed by those who have a life.

Latest posts

Back