Life is Impossible

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s true if you believe it. You’ll create such a mindset that you will exude that negative vibe to all around you, repelling the possibility of it occurring.

Your failure to find a successful relationship now does not mean that it is impossible to achieve it
Do not create your own prison with your thoughts
Your feelings turn into thoughts, your thoughts into actions, and actions into reality

Your failure to find a successful relationship now does not mean that it is impossible to achieve it
Do not create your own prison with your thoughts
Your feelings turn into thoughts, your thoughts into actions, and actions into reality
But I can't even find anyone attracted to me to even start a relationship

But I can't even find anyone attracted to me to even start a relationship
For some people, they become attractive to people by the way they conduct themselves, by what they do, by how they are. It’s a work in progress. So you have to be around people for them to get to realise who and what you are. That takes time. Unless you’re some sort of celebrity or an obvious glamour or obvious person of wealth, you’re not an instant attraction. Go out, live life, be you, let people come to you and learn who you are.

Latest posts

Back