life.. is lonely and cold

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

i wonder why.. life is so.. ,low.. its to bad.. to many people have no lovers, friends, careers.. these are things that im afraid.. of and always will be.. im afraid of death and suffering.. i wonder why it goes so fast.. its like you were meant in the world.. but then not.. i wonder why./. we bad and lonely people were.. put here.. there must be a reason..so,.. i guess the only thing s to do.. is deal with it.. and let your senses, and feeling lead you..

I am a woman, that I am
Nothing I do, is very planned
One day at a time is often too much
My heart it breaks with the smallest touch
So please be very gentle to me
I cry, I hurt, I need to see
A happy face once in a while
One who laughs, one with a smile
A gentle soul is so desired
To share in life all that transpired
So won't you come and visit me
Write some poetry for all to see
I have to ask you as best that I can
Can you love me still, for who I am?

i wonder why.. life is so.. ,low.. its to bad.. to many people have no lovers, friends, careers.. these are things that im afraid.. of and always will be.. im afraid of death and suffering.. i wonder why it goes so fast.. its like you were meant in the world.. but then not.. i wonder why./. we bad and lonely people were.. put here.. there must be a reason..so,.. i guess the only thing s to do.. is deal with it.. and let your senses, and feeling lead you..

Those are all real and intense feelings. Its natural to be anxious about life in such a chaotic world.

I know how you feel. I happen to be chronically ill, and it makes for a very limited social life. Many of my friends dropped me, which was rather painful. I've reached a point where I feel quite empty inside because every day is a physical struggle, but I'm still here, anyway. I'll try to keep hoping for some relief and a few decent friends.

Latest posts

Back