Like a bad penny I just keep coming back :P

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluey

Reaction score
Well back to what seems to be my virtual home.
This thing keeps drawing me back here.
Obviously that thing is that evil feeling called loneliness.

To anyone that still might know me here I up date ye.
Well am doing this for selfish reasons I guss. It helps to type it all out,
Seems like good therapy. But also this is a good place for that since ppl here mostly have always been of decant sorts.

I have moved home this year. Boy was that a rollercoaster ride. Was also with out the inter webs for like 4 months. That was kinder hard. Mostly I just missed being able to get free films :$ lol

So ye am happier in this new place but still lonely as sin here :(
Why dose this never seem to change in my life? I ask this question like I accept someone to answer it lol I know nobody can but yet there is always hope :)

I am on a dating sight. But yet no girls message me :(
I am on a gay dating sight but yet I don't seem to wont the guys that message me.

Think what I most wont is just a mate I can do stuff with.
Not drinking. I still got mates I could go and get hammered with most weekends if I wonted to. Just not what I wont or have ever wonted TBH with ye.
I used to make myself go out drinking just cos it was better then being stuck in alone. Now I would rather be stuck in alone I guss other wise I would go out at weekends and get drunk with the rest of the piss-eds.

All the world seems to be to busy for me.
I have been on 3 holidays since I left school 20 years ago.
Would be nice just to have a relaxing holiday to get away from the loneliness for 2 weeks.

Welcome back. I myself have recently rejoined this place (third time... previous times under other usernames).

I can relate to most of what you are going through -- though I don't even have friends in which to get hammered with (though I rather not drink). Most pressing to me, and seemingly to you, is to find a mate. I too have not had much success.

I have also joined a dating site. From what I have read, women generally get quite a few messages and often do not respond to them (and they don't seem to initiate communications often). Don't take your experience as a problem with yourself.
I have been on one for about a year and have only had 4 dates (twice with one person). Only one of them actually pursued me. None of them worked out. Hardly a success but somewhat enjoyable none the less. [/rambling]

I have to admit I have not sent loads and loads of messages but enough to had expected a reply back. I do have my pick up there. I would not say I am ugly. Am no module by any means lol But well obviously I am not what most women would wont :p there loss and also mine....

I think probably I am not that interested in that kinder a relationship anyway. Well I am and am not. That's confusing I know lol
I do know like you I most need someone I can go do stuff with. That's whats important to me.

Sounds like you have had some luck there. You just have to keep on to it and maybe you find someone that well wont to pursue you.
Attraction is a strange thing. We like them but they don't like us. They like us then we don't like them. How is anyone suppose to meet anyone XD

PS I don't mind the rambling :p It all good.

Bluey said:
I have to admit I have not sent loads and loads of messages but enough to had expected a reply back.

At least you have been trying. I have a cousin who's given up on finding a mate because he thinks he's unattractive, but I know that he's a great person and any girl would be happy with him. Dating sites are a hard place to find people, because there is such a large selection and people look for certain traits or just popularity in general a lot of the time. Don't give up!

Bluey said:
Attraction is a strange thing. We like them but they don't like us. They like us then we don't like them. How is anyone suppose to meet anyone XD.

How indeed. Thinking about it in terms of statistics, there really is a low probability of finding a compatible partner. I'm too lazy and sleepy to expand on this though. xP

Hi Bluey
Nice to hear from you. Life is a trip. lol
I moved 4-5 times within the past 6 months.
As long as we're still alive...there's always hope.
Errrr...cant tell you about some of my bars experince in the past year..I might get banned. :p

You know how i love my children and I was saperated from them for a long time?
Here's my daughter. Shes a total bomshell. She's the girl with a thousand faces.
She looks like her mom sometimes. hahahahaaaaa
Kimmiemix.jpg

kak100.jpg

She got her goodlooks and sexiest from me. :p
i cutted my hair when i met her. She was like...Errr wtf dad.lmao
kimmieNme-1.jpg

Welcome back Bluey :)

Heyyy welcome back bluey.
Sorry you still feel lonely... but at least you got a new place. I hope you feel more comfortable there. Say, can we come party at your place? :D

Know what you mean about the dating sights meekthoughts.
Sounds like your cousin just needs some confidence.
I don't think am good looking. I walk with a limp and my backs twisted up. So I have a deformity.
Am not tall and strong ether. But I see guys that I would say are not as good looking as me and they got someone.
So its not about looks. Its about clicking with someone. Not that I would say am ugly lol
There is ppl on here that have seen me so they be the beast judge of that XD

meekthoughts said:
How indeed. Thinking about it in terms of statistics, there really is a low probability of finding a compatible partner. I'm too lazy and sleepy to expand on this though. xP

That's fair enough :p
I know where your coming from. When I get tied I just go. Its like a light. One minute am all bright and then next am out :p

WOW Lonesome, Your daughter is, just WOW !
She is a looker.
She is also very lucky to have a dad like you I would say.
And yes I do know you where separated for a long time.
You must be very happy now.
I can imagine you have a good laugh together.
You are also right about as long as where alive there is hope. Sometimes dose us good to be reminded of that.
Good to see a familiar face here also :)

And thanks Minus :Y

Liley said:
Heyyy welcome back bluey.
Sorry you still feel lonely... but at least you got a new place. I hope you feel more comfortable there. Say, can we come party at your place? :D

HAy, Yes your all moor then welcome to come round :p
Ive been here about 3 mouths now. Not had a housewarming as not really got anyone to invite. Really a bit sad.
But it was a good move. No moor noisy neighbors doing my head in at all sorts of hours :D

Drama, lets head over to Bluey's.

Latest posts

Back