Lil Ol Lady or LOL

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These young pups have no clue how different things will seem in another decade....

Skorian said:
These young pups have no clue how different things will seem in another decade....

Maybe you've just seen too many decades to remember that part of kindergarden...
So I'll remind you.
If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Princess Cleocatra said:
We're really only as old as we feel, right Bluey....?

super-smiley.gif

How true :D

Qui said:
Skorian said:

Maybe you've just seen too many decades to remember that part of kindergarden...
So I'll remind you.
If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Kinder garden was Ruth lol them kids show no mercy haha

This is a good thread, good view points from the young and perhaps not so young;).
I work in a dementia unit and work with mostly younger people, and get on well with most. They often tell me that I worry too much about being older and not fitting in with them. It is heart warming and means a lot to me.

Seems to me that depression and anxiety doesn't discriminate as far as age is concerned. I see no reason why any of us should.

External things like age and gender are secondary to who people really are anyway. Hearts and minds are what make us human, not how many years we've crawled around on a rock suspended in space.

JustLost said:
Seems to me that depression and anxiety doesn't discriminate as far as age is concerned. I see no reason why any of us should.

External things like age and gender are secondary to who people really are anyway. Hearts and minds are what make us human, not how many years we've crawled around on a rock suspended in space.

I would abserloutly go with what you just said there :) Well said BTW

Bluey said:
JustLost said:

I would abserloutly go with what you just said there :) Well said BTW

Thanks. I have my moments. Then I immediately stick my foot in my mouth and ruin it.

I have to admit that when I saw the headline "Little Ol Lady or LOL" I wondered for a moment if the subject may be about those young men who fall for older women.

I'd certainly like one.

Latest posts

Back