LINE Messenger group! Anyone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemla

Reaction score
Hey there...

Do y'all have LINE Messenger?

What about I create a group in LINE? Anyone who wants to join can ask me over my LINE : almenemla

Would be nice to have a lot of friends. Cheers.

If it is a Skype alternative, I might be interested. Apparently some are having a horrendous time with Skype not functioning properly

Lefty Lonely said:
If it is a Skype alternative, I might be interested. Apparently some are having a horrendous time with Skype not functioning properly

It works horribly on iPads...

So I might have to check out Line as well

Hmm.. on my iphone and ipad lately it's been ok ( knocks hard on wood) but some I know with PCs have been having trouble with all month long.

I'll look and see about Line, sounds like it's one of the many Skype alternatives. The thing is getting people to join it. People , I know at least, still religiously cling to Skype despite the problems. *confused*

I think I should clarify this hahahaha... LINE is not the same as Skype. LINE doesn't provide the video chat. It's only messenger with funny stickers (big emoticon). As far as I know, LINE can only be used on mobile device or gadget with Android, iOS, and Blackberry OS. It works like whatsapp, just save the phone number. But we can also add by user id. LINE provides free calls with the other LINE users.

I will look into it. I'm always up for chatting and calling friends. I bet the thing isn't full of bugs either.

UPDATE: just read the App Store reviews. People seem to like it. Looks like it was pretty popular in Asia.

Lefty Lonely said:
I will look into it. I'm always up for chatting and calling friends. I bet the thing isn't full of bugs either.

UPDATE: just read the App Store reviews. People seem to like it. Looks like it was pretty popular in Asia.

Yap! It's popular in asia, esp in my country. You should try :)

Latest posts

Back