Listen, you have a chance we ALL have a chance.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hijacc

Reaction score
Once upon a time on this forum there was this guy named Hijacc that thought exactly like almost everyone else here does.

"Life sucks, it will never get better and I just want to die."

Well, he was wrong, It DID get better and he DID become happy it just took a little effort and hard work. About 6-12 months ago I stumbled upon this forum and like many of you I was depressed, I was alone and I just wanted to give up. I began doing some mod work around the site (yes ex mod) then honeysuckle happened I wound up getting banned and came back 6 months later.... Let me tell you it was probably the best thing to ever happen to me. If I hadn't I'd still be a chubby 17 year old sitting in my room.

Anyways, Basically everything changed after that I got up off my ass and got a life I started working out (as shown in my other thread) and put myself out there and got to know people. And due to a little self effort I am now happily in a relationship with the girl of my dreams and socially happy with alot of friends. True, its sad that I had to change myself physically but I guess thats just how people are. But you CAN change how your life turns out and you CAN be happy. You just have to try and hang in there. :)

It's possible!
Before I did something

1000446n.jpg

l_9869103d6498410ba619714247bdb8ee.jpg

And me the apparent "loser" after I lost weight

15160_1064442548997_1764027134_120318_3602604_n.jpg

(girl on the right that's my baby!)
24157_1382551449079_1390764647_31040322_5490855_n.jpg

and now I'm happy. :)

Lol for some reason I found myself looking at that husky/mix behind the other chick in the photo. XD I LOVE huskies and malamutes.

Good story, man...thanks for sharing. :)

----Steve

Inspiring story indeed, I would like to think that I can make similar changes myself. Though I am not sure what you mean by "Put yourself out there", but that is irrelevant.

Your story does inspire me, maybe not all my time is up. I guess I will see in a year.

congrats.
i can't imagine how great it must feel to have that someone or to actually find them, but im glad that you got you're chance. Not to sound like a buzzkill, but its not always the case. I have quite an active social life, but i can never find the right person. I'm pretty sure sometimes it involves luck or coincidence to meet the right person.

All things are basically good, but all things can also be bad for you... Internet Forums Included

I don't even know you, yet I'm proud of you for taking charge and making positive changes in your life. :)

Great job!

Phaedron said:
All things are basically good, but all things can also be bad for you... Internet Forums Included

I'll give you $5 to shrink that cornea-searing signature just a bit? :p lol

And congrats, Hijacc. :)

I'm fully aware that not being out going isn't always the case. I should've made myself more clear and said that I was targeting a certain criteria of members, I apologize for my point being murky.

Latest posts

Back