Loneliness a price of success?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suave

Reaction score
Dear all,

I am 36, male, from Ethiopia.

I earned my grad degree by 24, worked for largest companies in the world and now established a successful company since the last five years.

But I still feel that I am a lonely person from an other planet.

Could lonelyness be a price of success?

it can definitely happen that way. there are many people that are highly successful in their careers which has left them little time to do anything else.

Often, the richest, most powerful people are the most lonely. Why? Because they bought their friends with money or influence.

If you can surround yourself with a circle of true friends that don't care about your money or success, then you'll have something worth more than success itself.

Be very proud of your accomplishments! That is amazing that you are so young and to have completed your education and established a company.

I don't believe that loneliness is the price of success - that would imply by being successful, one must trade in a life of happiness, peace etc. for loneliness.
Successes, big or small...I believe that everyone experiences loneliness some point in their lives.
However, it is up to us on how we handle that loneliness.

Ask yourself...why are you lonely?

Latest posts

Back