Loneliness is killing me :(

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TonyR

Reaction score
Every morning , of every night , of everyday , i sit in between the same 4 walls and wondering wtf is happening to me , im drifting in a never ending blackhole :(

Its not as easy as go out and make friends!

Its just not :(

Everyone just gives up me

Its gonna be the death of me :( I just know it is.....

Join the club TonyR :(

Sorry I can't help you, but at least you know you're not alone,
and other people here will have good advice for you :)

punisher said:
Join the club TonyR :(

Sorry I can't help you, but at least you know you're not alone,
and other people here will have good advice for you :)

We should sing a song? :club:

:(

Hey! no suicide dude, things might get better soon... It sounds stupid but it does happen sometimes :)

punisher said:
Hey! no suicide dude, things might get better soon... It sounds stupid but it does happen sometimes :)

No i agree it does happen for some people :(

I could never do what i want to do , unless i was fully under the influence.

Tony,
It sounds to me like the situation has deteriorated to the point of depression.
Look for support groups in your area. I understand your statement about it not being as easy as going out & trying to get friends, but support groups contain people many of whom understand loneliness, depression & all the out sh*t that goes with it.
Sitting by yourself ruminating about it all will not work - trust me; been there, done that.
olg

one lonely guy said:
Tony,
It sounds to me like the situation has deteriorated to the point of depression.
Look for support groups in your area. I understand your statement about it not being as easy as going out & trying to get friends, but support groups contain people many of whom understand loneliness, depression & all the out sh*t that goes with it.
Sitting by yourself ruminating about it all will not work - trust me; been there, done that.
olg

I dont even know why im here to be honest , i was just googling away , and hey this site popped up : /

Ive been to more support groups online and offline than anyone here has had hot dinners , and it was a EPIC FAIL! Im sorry to say , im a lost cause : / Im just looking for some friends maybe , i dont know .....

Dun give up.Giving up means that you stop working at cultivating a relationship.

I can understand that it is hard and tough to build a relationship.Just like every seed needs time to grow into a tree so does a relationship.

It took me 2 **** weeks to be able to go a bike ride around a park near my house.
I didn't leave my house for almost a freaken year except for my cigg runs.
I had to phyic myself out just to go to the store and get ciggs to last me a couple month.
The **** sunlight cut into my skin. Samba had to conveince me for an hour for me to go outside :(
Graudually i was able to make myself sit at the **** park for a couple of hours.
I had to phyic myself out to go to wal-mart...lmao
Then the next week i made myself go to the mall
Then the next week I made myself to a **** pinic function deal with fucken thousand of people around.
Then the next to a parade.
Then I actaully went back to fucken work to sit a **** office with 4 fucken walls again..instead of my house.lol
It took me almost a month to adjust to that...gradually I was able to flirt with the girls in the office.
Then I had to go to work in fucken Mexico...At frist it scared the honeysuckle out of me.
Freaken people everywhere and I didn't know a **** word of spanish..:(
It sucked...there were beautiful latina babes everywhere in a city of 2 millions.
I took a walk every at lunch into nighbourhood I'm havn't been...It was freaky.lol
i tried to chit chat with some of the babes standing in line during border crossing.
Then i had to take a **** bus ride home...but I still thought it was okay...anything is
better than those **** 4 walls.
Then I drive into San Degio with a freind almost every other week...Just the drive is
therapy for me.

Now i go to work with people around me all the time.
I attend meetings every night...just to get the fresia out of the house and be around people.
Sometimes I'll run into me EX-GF and have my dramma session...lmao

I even took the puppy for a walk tonight...it was cool.
2 babes came over to pet the puppy :p

I took baby steps...I develope habits of not staying home all the time now.
Errr...it's almost like in reverse now...I have to make myself stay home to do shores
For a while..I had to tell my freinds..I had to come home and talk to a girl i met on-line. :)
My friends IRL were like....WTF do you mean you have to be home at 9 PM...are married or what ?...lmao

TonyR said:
Every morning , of every night , of everyday , i sit in between the same 4 walls and wondering wtf is happening to me , im drifting in a never ending blackhole :(

Its not as easy as go out and make friends!

Its just not :(

Everyone just gives up me

Its gonna be the death of me :( I just know it is.....

I feel the same way... Just confined.. Like a bull in a pen..

TonyR said:
I dont even know why im here to be honest , i was just googling away , and hey this site popped up : /

Ive been to more support groups online and offline than anyone here has had hot dinners , and it was a EPIC FAIL! Im sorry to say , im a lost cause : / Im just looking for some friends maybe , i dont know .....

My only remaining advice: stop googling and start going out.
Take baby steps likes Lonesome Crow did. (BTW You can find any unlikely result you want by googling.)

I've found one thing that happens when you spend too much time at home alone:
NOTHING! (aside from further ruminating)

good luck & I hope you can take some first steps
olg

It's killing me too. We're all dying at the moment. Each and every one of us.

Hi there TonyR. You have to be the same person that I talked to a little on another message bord. I go by the name pluto on that one just so you know.

Anyway I just read your profile on here. I see you have a kid. Man am jealous. Is something I well never experience is parenthood and all the pain and joys that go with that. I would say just that should give you a reason to not wont to suicide on your own or with anyone else.

I was trying to come across as some what positive in the other place but the bottom line is am not in a great place right now myself. I too have been thinking the weirs and about this rope I got. But like you I have not got the bottle to go fro with it :( Tis a ******* cos am sure there is a batter place then this world for me. I have to be sure of that other wise I go completely crack pot crazy. And the drink don't work. Just makes you feel weirs the next day :(

I too have look everywhere I can on the nets to find some help and some direction and maybe to try and find out why nothing seems to make me enjoy life the same as most ppl seem to. I like you have come to the realization that there is no help out there. And I say that with a heavy hart as this place here on ALL.com means moor to me then any other place on the net. Why do I keep coming back here when its not helping and its not helping me to find some answers? IDK, Maybe its all I have and sometimes its good to get honeysuckle out that I would not had otherwise done. That's probably why. In a way its like self counseling. You get to type all your honeysuckle out in the hope that maybe one person bothered to read what you put. But reading back what you/I type dose sometimes makes things a little clearer, Maybe?

Right now am @ [email protected] 1-moor-day. That's all I have to keep telling myself and then I make it to another day. Then hopefully soon after many many 1 moor days I die peacefully in my bed as an old man. Hopefully with some good memoirs. HOPEFULLY

Latest posts

Back