lonely but not alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcal

Reaction score
Hey, I found this forum last night, while feeling sorry for myself and googling "lonely".
I don't know if I fit in here, I am lonely, but have children and a partner, it's my relationship with my partner that makes me lonely though. I thought it may be nice to talk to others, anyone really.

Hi. šŸ‘

Hello,Rcal and welcome to the forum!Hope you'll make some friends here,there are a lot of nice people here!:)

You do fit in, there are many causes of loneliness. Just because you are with people doesn't mean you don't feel alone.

Hi and welcome to ALL we are pleased to have you join us. Bright Blessings ^.^

I can relate maybe not for all the same reasons, but im married and i still feel lonely as hell because of my inability to make friends for various reasons. I hope youll find some friends here and find the forums helpful. Welcome :)

Welcome to the forum, you do fit in here many of us suffer from loneliness for various reasons and we manage to make it a little more bearable by being able to talk about it :).

Hi rcal :)

rcal said:
I don't know if I fit in here, I am lonely, but have children and a partner, it's my relationship with my partner that makes me lonely though. I thought it may be nice to talk to others, anyone really.

You can be around a million people and still be lonely. So you do fit in here :D

Welcome on board.. there are loads of people around here who feel the same around here.. i am pretty sure u r gonna get through all the loneliness... have an awesome time... :) take care

Latest posts

Back