Lonely life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reevez

Reaction score
I almost 22 years old and up until now i dint have any close friend...More sad is till now i didnt meet any girl friend.....So sometime i may feel lonely and asked myself "Why other ppls life can easily pass their day and i felt it hard to pass even 1 days"I really lacked of confident when i meet with a new friend and dun have any topic to chat with them.All i do is stay silence and listen to wat they talk..i feel like i from another world...

Maybe you just have to be more pro active and take the reins, create yourself, fashion a game plan, start setting goals and tick off each small step that leads you closer to one....only you can change your life. Make sure you know your strengths, really set out to develop a few of your strongest talents or interests, then you will be in a position to speak up more confidently when you are around people who are involved in the same activity or interest... suddenly you'll find yourself the center of that group, you will have something to offer others in the way of your expertise or experience, it's all about giving and taking, all relationships, find out what it is YOU have to give.

Latest posts

Back