Lonely

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Night Queen

Reaction score
i am so freaking lonely. is there any way to get rid of this loneliness.People around me are so strange.I need some one to talk to .I am just tired of my life right now. Its really hard for a model to survive in a new city. Everything is just going so wrong.I thought this glamour ,fame are so fun. Its not fun at all anymore.I am so frustrated.I cant even express myself to any one.Thanks to google that found out a site . Atleast i can put out all my misery here.:( can some one tell me how can i get rid of this loneliness and frustration.i want some one to love me for who i am not for my look.I am craving for some ones love and admiration.

Hey night queen welcome to the forum. They say friends and family are good, although unfortunately you can't get a prescription filled for that.

And even people with a hundred friends can still get lonely from time to time.

How far did you move from your hometown?

Well I guess the only words of experience I can offer is that patience, but most of all courage is important to kicking up a social life.

^^^
I agree with that.. Especially the patience part. :/
I always tell myself when I am lonely and depressed that all I need to do is be patient and I will find what makes me feel better..
Sadly.. I find little things that make me feel better, but it's only temporary. :{ Then I get back in the slum and usually just feel suicidal.. Pretty much just the circle game.
Although it's different for everybody.. Patience is a big part of kicking loneliness in the ass.. It helps significantly when you have somebody that's there for you.. to help you through all that. :{
Your frustration.. What is something that you just feel right doing? Something that you feel is just something you love to do.. I draw when I feel like that..
Keep your chin up. :}

Hi :)

I've learned that one of the most important things to bear life is to find happiness in oneself. We all need people who will love us and we will love in return. But if we don't know ourselves, we can't be sure that someone will love us for who we truly are. Then we become dependent of other people's affection for us. I don't think it is such a healthy way to live. Don't live for others but live for yourself, that's the only way you can share yourself to people.

Whatever we do, we should always do it to better ourselves to become the person we want to be. If we can be OK even if alone then we can say that we are ready to share ourselves with others. I hope this helps :)

evanescencefan91 said:
Hey night queen welcome to the forum. They say friends and family are good, although unfortunately you can't get a prescription filled for that.

And even people with a hundred friends can still get lonely from time to time.

How far did you move from your hometown?

Well I guess the only words of experience I can offer is that patience, but most of all courage is important to kicking up a social life.

Thank you for your reply. Some good words from stranger makes me feel good.I dont have any family .I am all by myself for last 4 yrs. I moved to newyork from venezuala. At first everything was fine. I got some good friends.Later on i found out they r not my good friend at all. Just back stabber slut. I had so many bad experience in my life .Now i became anti social .Every one around me are so fake . I had my patience for long.Now i cant live like this . I just wanna die ang get rid of this ******* life where every one is so fake and no love for you.

Don't really have an answer for you.
I read plenty of self help book. Attend support groups. Talk to therapist. Gone through relationships
that left me feeling emptied, used and just thrown away like trash.

None of it actaully solve problems I have with people...simply becuase I have no control over people.
Peaple are going to what they're going to do wheather I like it or not. Wheather I agree with it or not.

There's copping skills and living tools I can apply.
That loneliness feeling of being truely love by someone dosn't go away until you're truley loved by someone...That's how it is for me anyway.
I can love myself to ease some of my pains and feel better about myself. I can let go of that lonely feeling day after day...these are copping skills.
I know there's plenty of love inside of me. And yes...sometimes I wanna check out of this thing call life.
I'm really sick and tired of the empty promises, lies, deceptions and whatever else this life throws at me to bring me to my knees.

Changes are coming. I also need to make changes in my life. All of the pains and sorrows are telling me...there has to be another way to live
becuase whatever i was doing before might had work...but it's not working now.
Plus i simply nevered wanted to live that way to begin with. I can on longer accept my life as it is. it dosn't have to be like this. I know it dosn't

I hope someday you find or run into someone that will truely love you for you, that you can share your love and life with.

You should never end your life, especially when your still young, you have got so many years ahead of you where good things can happen to you.

Think of the people that would miss you when you wouldn't be there anymore, family etc.

Ive thought about killing myself alot too, even if its just to find out what actually happens when you die, but i know my mom and the small family i have left will be heartbroken when i end my life, i dont wanna end my life anymore when i think about them all.:D

Night Queen said:
I just wanna die ang get rid of this ******* life where every one is so fake and no love for you.
Hey now now!! The way I see it my depression is here for a reason and it's up to me to find out why and how I can learn to heal myself..I've been given a mind a body and it's up to me and how I control this experience..
never give in and find the inner guide and guardian that loves you more than you will ever know..

Latest posts

Back