look in the mirror

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gindu

Reaction score
have you ever noticed how when you look in the mirror, when you raise your right hand, the reflection raises its left?

i am not 100% but i think i have proved the existance of parrallel universes, at least applied to my own life,

also... not to sound arrogant, but i am very proud... i can with 100% certainty look in the mirror and say, "yes thats me alright, and you know what? i like me quite a lot"

Orthochromatic said:
I wonder how evil I am in the mirror universe... or maybe this is the evil side and I should grow a goatee...

deffinately, go Jaffar on the scene!!! i'm currently revelling in my first beard and i can assure you that facial hair certainly does equal magical powers... i mean ever seen a wizard without a beard? the answer is yes, his name is harry potter, and he is a cunt! :D

there are 2 sides to a coin, you just have to think carefully about the side you want to show, do you think you are caperble of intentionally hurting another? if so, BE VERY VERY CAREFUL

-Kind Regards,
Gindu

growing facial does equal awesome. i mean chuck norris has a beard so...

edgecrusher said:
growing facial does equal awesome. i mean chuck norris has a beard so...

the list is endless, Gandalf... dumbledore, santa clause... and you know what??? i met god on a mushroom trip last week... and... HE LOOKS LIKE ******* SANTA CLAUSE!!!! he let me touch his beard... it was PURE AWESOME!!!

but yeah, give in to hate, go to the dark side, grow a curly gotee, im thinking of going with the twin braid... someday... :D

Latest posts

Back