Looking back

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neejau

Reaction score
Wow! Yes it's been a while eh? For good reasons actually!

Really! Look at this thread I made months ago:
http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=12209

Then if you even have more time (yeaaa I know), this one I also made a while back:
http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=12815

That topic above, that girl! Haha ****. Where I was so scared to ask her out... In the end it all worked out more then fine... It actually went pretty smooth and stuff and I didn't ruined it for a change. For almost 6/7 weeks now she is "officially" my girlfriend. I mean, dam look at the first topic how f*cked up I was. Now I got a decent job, actually a girl who cares about me, and the best friends one could wish for! Yea I know it sounds all too perfect, but it just makes me happy inside to look back and see what I accomplished.
Been WAY too busy lately tho (stress always seems to stay) but after one more month of working I'm free to do whatever I want for 6 months :cool:
So yea from a VERRY depressed person to one REALLY happy guy in a few months, what the key was for me ? Never ever give up ;) how hard things may seem to be!

Well I just thought a positive topic can't hurt anybody... Hahaha ;) Thanks for reading folks!

That is not really much of a success story. You are stressed, I take it from your current job? Your initial woman problem is that you invested more in a relationship with a woman, got cheated on and abused, but still groveled at her ankles for more. What you had to do was realize this and change your constitution to not sub-communicate neediness, nice guy mentality and to avoid being the more invested party. Just getting another girlfriend will likely repeat the pattern. Another girlfriend may not abuse you again if she is also very clingy and has low self-esteem, but then you will both be just dragging each other down.

Wow! Brilliant news! Read the previous posts, you have really had a turn around! Extremely happy for you!

Latest posts

Back