Looking for a friend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaperKat42

Reaction score
I would really like to find someone to chat with on yahoo. I'm 23, female, interested in anime, cartoons, fanfiction, and various music and movies and TV shows. I don't read as much as I would like to. I'd like to find someone to talk to about random stuff, or someone who'll listen to me vent about my life. And vice verse; I wouldn't mind listening to someone vent/ramble/rave about stuff too. I just want someone to talk to. I'm usually online at night, but not always. If you’re interested, PM me.

***WARNING***

Every once in a while I get rather depressed, and just need someone to listen to me rant about how pathetic I feel at the time. After a day or two, I'll be back to my normal self. If you don't want to, or can't handle me being mopey and depressed, I understand. I know I can be annoying sometimes( it's how I drove some friends away).

PaperKat42 said:
I would really like to find someone to chat with on yahoo. I'm 23, female, interested in anime, cartoons, fanfiction, and various music and movies and TV shows. I don't read as much as I would like to. I'd like to find someone to talk to about random stuff, or someone who'll listen to me vent about my life. And vice verse; I wouldn't mind listening to someone vent/ramble/rave about stuff too. I just want someone to talk to. I'm usually online at night, but not always. If you’re interested, PM me.

***WARNING***

Every once in a while I get rather depressed, and just need someone to listen to me rant about how pathetic I feel at the time. After a day or two, I'll be back to my normal self. If you don't want to, or can't handle me being mopey and depressed, I understand. I know I can be annoying sometimes( it's how I drove some friends away).

I can be your friend; I like anime (but I don't know THAT much about it though!), I watch alot of movies/series and I like to read. I'd even be up for listening to your ranting and you being depressed!

Problem is (and this is why I haven't PM'ed you): I don't have yahoo messenger :(

*Pokes shoulder* Hi there, I'm up for chatting.
I used to watch anime when I was a bit younger, but not anymore. I do read books, fanfiction, draw, listen to lots of music and enjoy some movies.

My interests lie mostly around psychology, sociology, studying different cultures, reading up on biographies and history... I love observing people... just watching them. Yeah, I'm the kid who usually sits at the back of class.. seemingly oblivious to the on-goings in the classroom. I also love analyzing and figuring out fictional characters... I try not to do that on real people though ^__^'' ~
Anyway, I'm rambling and I do apologize.

I'll send you a PM about my MSN. Oh yeah, I'm 16. Heh, I know lots of people find 16 year old girls repulsive. So, you don't have to add me if you don't want to... hehe.

Hi! If you need a friend to talk to, you got me; the ramblings are no biggy. Even I do need someone to talk to most of the time, and I'm not the kind of person to just pick anyone that comes to hand. PM me if interested.

Latest posts

Back