Looking for a friend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CyaReality

Reaction score
I don't like talking in big groups, I like talking to small groups of people and becoming close to them. I do nothing all day, feel numb, disassociated etc. I'm weird. Someone wanna add me on fb or skype or w/e send me a pm please.

I'm 18m btw

CyaReality said:
I don't like talking in big groups, I like talking to small groups of people and becoming close to them. I do nothing all day, feel numb, disassociated etc. I'm weird. Someone wanna add me on fb or skype or w/e send me a pm please.

I'm 18m btw

Welcome to the site. Your not weird theres no such thing as normal. Only what each different person thinks normal is. Theres a lot of people like you your not alone just look through the forum to see. When I was 18 I didn't do nothing either but go to school. Im 20 now and I go to school and to work then home. When you have nothing to do you feel useless. Work and school block my mind usually. Your not alone and your not weird.

It's funny. When I was 17/18 and in high school. I literally did nothing. I would go to school, and go home. I would hang out with friends rarely. I spent a lot of time on my computer and on aim. But I never felt lonely.

When I went to college I dormed. I would pretty much go to school, play video games, and talk to friends a little bit. But again, most of my time I would spend playing video games, and I never felt lonely.

Now that I look back I HATE myself for never feeling lonely earlier, and making a far bigger effort to socialize.

You may feel bad. But I promise you I wish I felt that way when I was your age. Sometimes you need to feel the pain early in life, rather than have it build up into something huge. I would gladly talk to you, but I'm 30. If you don't care feel free to add me on skype. Username itwasez. Just say you're from the forum and your username.

@lostatsea, just wondering how old you are now. I am still in school, and have always been alone, but never felt lonely. When I started struggeling with a depression, I started to feel lonely, and I really hate the feeling, it's killing me...

Latest posts

Back