looking for a friend...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebel001

Reaction score
im just looking for a friend..

anyone who wants to be friends with me and just talk about random stuff..

Its nice to be able to have someone to talk to..:( It gets kind of lonely without a friend..

I think i mentioned in the introduction what i was kind of like..

I like anime
i like manga
I like videogames (I do online gaming from time to time)
I like oldies music (well I prefer any kind but oldies are fun ^^)
I like to write
i like to read
I like sports
I like going to gym

Well I can like anything basically, im not picky lol

uh..so yeah..

sure, i'm a big fan of videogames, and i enjoy going to the gym occasionally as well, though unfortunatly the Y got flooded so i haven't been there for a while :(
I don't really like oldies, but i like sports, but i can never make friends with people on sports teams becuase i never seem to click with them.

I do cross country in the fall, and i like tennis and soccer, i haven't played soccer for a while, i kinda miss it even though i was never good at it.

I also like reading as well

morgues are great places to get friends.. its better if your a ventriloquist

I would love to talk, I love all that stuff anime, manga, especially video games. I like RPG's best. Sports, I prefer modern rock to classic rock.

Hello Rebel001; I like to be your friend, I'm also very lonely. :( If you like you can PM me anytime.

Bluerose said:
Hello Rebel001; I like to be your friend, I'm also very lonely. :( If you like you can PM me anytime.

Every time I see a post from you, I always think "Bluerose" is such a pretty name. Nice picture too!

hi! im into everything you listed about yourself except im more into alternative/hard rock than classic rock. i also only go to the gym to play volleyball. i would love to chat if you pm me ^^

Hi, I also like all that, and I can see I'm not the only one ;) That's good. I'm kinda indifferent to going to the gym though, and I am picky at music. Your call. Or anyone else's by the way :)

Posted by Rebel001
I like videogames (I do online gaming from time to time)

I also like video games,my favourite.I wont play online.I use the console...ps2
Now its been a year since i played...

It seems to me that you're quite popular here ^^, lots of replies.
Just throwing this out there but I really like manga/anime so feel free to talk to me about that.

It isn't much but I thought I'd spill it.

I like most of the things you write about like music (depends on which kind of old music), videogames (I'm not a online player kind), writing, reading and going to the gym. For anime and manga, I'm just fascinated with only one particular figure! Just PM of you want to talk.

I'll be your friend, if that's alright with you. I never had a friend before except for online and only had a few of those.

Latest posts

Back