Looking for a friend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aksentije

Reaction score
Before i start writing about myself i wanna say one thing. I am looking for people that can actually be an actual friend. So please dont leave comments saying PM me when ever you want. I am looking for someone who will start talking to me, instead of wait for me to start the conversation. Im just saying.....

So first i want to say that i have been feeling really lonely lately. People dont take me seriously... I am 16 years old....
Here is something about me:
I like to listen to pop music, and only SOME hard rock and metal songs but veeeeery small number of em.
I like chatting with people, i like sharing things with people. I like playing online games with others... I really wont start talking about my feeling of loneliness because that really isnt the topic of this thread.
I didnt want to post this in the network section because that section gets small number of views .....

You are one confused 16 year old boy, I hope you find your friend soon. Note: if you are looking for a friend, you should be the one to start the conversation. Also heavy metal songs are my kind of music, your not alone on that kind of music.

Good luck.

I'm sure you will find someone to talk to, you got a-lot to look forward too in your life, have you ever tried listening to some Pop-Punk? i am a fan of a lot of modern Pop-punk and post hardcore bands, i listen from everything from classical to opera to metal, you could really talk to me if you want too.

may i ask, what are some of your hobbys?

count me in im 17 feelin somewhat like you give me your email and start talking i also like videogames and some hardrock :)

Hi,

I understand how you feel, and it's really bad to feel friendless, especially when you're 16. I haven't been able to visit this forum for a while because of my obligations but I did PM some people because I was really interested in making new friends and it was practically useless but I'm willing to keep trying. I hope you have better luck and meet new people here.

Latest posts

Back