Looking for a pen pal

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floating

Reaction score
I would love to have a friend that I can talk to about everyday things as well as one that would offer emotional support whenever socializing doesn't go well. I believe that loneliness can be cured by improving ones' social skills.

An Introduction to me: I am a 47 year old woman who lives in Indianapolis, Indiana USA. I am newly separated from my husband of 26 years. I am semi-retired from a profession as a computer systems analyst (these days I consult only). I have a B.S. in Psychology. I have many interests, like art, travel, skiing, fitness, old home renovation, gardening, music, pets, and American politics.

Looking forward to getting to know you soon! :shy:

I'll be your friend, but im only 17 so I don't think we'll have much to talk about.

I'd love to talk to you about anything. =) I'm always looking for people to talk about deeper, emotional like issues and life problems with as well. Just PM me. I prefer to talk to people through PMs on here. My e-mail address is full of so much spam and crap that I might miss e-mails people send me entirely.

If ever anyone wants to swap words, I'm available too! :) Feel free to send me a note. I'll talk to anyone, age makes no difference to me because with the right attitude we can lean from anyone as well as teach someone a new way..... :)

Latest posts

Back