Looking for chatbuddy! :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traxx

Reaction score
Hello everybody! :)

I'm looking for a chatbuddy! It would be fun to have someone to chat with about everything to escape from real life. I don't care if you're male or female.
I live in Belgium, but my English is okay! :D

I'm a girl who's almost 19, so it would be fun to have someone around the same age (15-30), something like that.

It would be nice to have someone with an opinion, but also an open mind.

I like rock-music, metal and punk. I love reading books and writing. I like going to movies and watch the occasional romcom :p Humor is also a valuable thing to me, I like to laugh, a lot! I also like to have serious conversations, I like people who can laugh and can be serious. And I like Harry Potter :D I also am a little nerdy, I play some video games. (please don't be scared of me :D)

I would like to communicate however you want, e-mail, texts, skype, writing letters, Facebook, Twitter, it's all good.

I just want someone to chat with, like, a lot.

I hope someone is interested, you can always contact me! :)

Please don't be scared by everything I said, I just want you people to know me a little before you contact me.

So if you have questions, shoot! And maybe you'll be my chat buddy / penpal / skype friend :D

xxx

Hey! I'm a pretty nerdy person as well! PM if you wanna chat! ^^

Latest posts

Back