Looking for e-pals for email chats

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edward W

Reaction score
Okay, I guess I may as well create a post seeing as I'm here about what I'm looking for.

So, I'm a guy aged 29 and 40 quarters, a mental age somewhat younger, looking to find one or more people to chat with.

Now I admit I'm looking for females, the girl or woman variety, I can't quite explain why, partly a guy thing, partly because of how I'm feeling, a recent change in my life.

But to be clear, I'm not looking for romance. I'm happily married with a daughter, so thats not what I'm looking for, so married or single females are equally welcomed!

No, what I want is to chat, share thoughts and feelings, give and receive advice. I think it's much easier to do this online than face to face.

More about me, well I love music, (been listening to it alot recently), I like TV and movies, reading and I also do a bit of writing, mostly just short stories and self published stuff, although later this month I'm also releasing a novel, a project that I have poured alot of passion and emotion into, a project that has changed my life.

l play some video games, but seldom have much time to do so anymore, but when I do I have found myself attracted to playing more creative games, although the odd shooter isn't out of the question.

In a test I have been identified as a Lion / Otter. The Lion in me wants to change the world, has big ideas and energy, the Otter is my playful side that tells me to chill, we'll save the world tomorrow!

Well I don't want to bore you all, so if you want to know more, send me a PM!

Edward

Latest posts

Back