Looking for friend(s)!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erevetot

Reaction score
Hey! I already posted a thread on the New Members section, but I'm posting here as well. I'm Nick, 21, and lonely!

I'm looking to make some new friends here, so anyone interested in chatting etc feel free to PM me, and start chatting :)

Feel free to message me if you're looking for someone to talk too. =)

Erevetot said:
Hey! I already posted a thread on the New Members section, but I'm posting here as well. I'm Nick, 21, and lonely!

I'm looking to make some new friends here, so anyone interested in chatting etc feel free to PM me, and start chatting :)

I'm a friends! look for me.

Nuzzy Nuz said:
*waves hand* you see me here?? PM me anytime.. I take LOADS of pleasure replying PMs... :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hey, thanks a lot. But your profile says you are an "underage girl", and despite being gay, in the current climate I could end up on a register just for talking to you on this board.....

cumulus.james said:
Nuzzy Nuz said:
*waves hand* you see me here?? PM me anytime.. I take LOADS of pleasure replying PMs... :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hey, thanks a lot. But your profile says you are an "underage girl", and despite being gay, in the current climate I could end up on a register just for talking to you on this board.....

Don't underestimate me for who i am.. yep am 17.. yeah that makes me underage but i do not think it make me under-experienced.. i have gone through a lot normally a 17-year old should not go through... try me...

Nuzzy Nuz said:
cumulus.james said:
Nuzzy Nuz said:

Don't underestimate me for who i am.. yep am 17.. yeah that makes me underage but i do not think it make me under-experienced.. i have gone through a lot normally a 17-year old should not go through... try me...

Well I'm sorry to hear that you have been through bad things at a young age. It is also kind of bad that a 17 yr old has cause to visit this forum.

cumulus.james said:
Well I'm sorry to hear that you have been through bad things at a young age. It is also kind of bad that a 17 yr old has cause to visit this forum.

It is just I have gone all of he stuff alone and I saw that some people were goin thru the same stuff I went thru so i just thought I could be some help... Currently am going thru a happy life.. Getting wt i want and almost making my dreams true.. Suddenly it feels like am getting lucky.. :)

Nuzzy Nuz said:
cumulus.james said:

It is just I have gone all of he stuff alone and I saw that some people were goin thru the same stuff I went thru so i just thought I could be some help... Currently am going thru a happy life.. Getting wt i want and almost making my dreams true.. Suddenly it feels like am getting lucky.. :)

Well it is refreshing to hear that someone on this forum is in a good place. Perhaps you could inspire others.

cumulus.james said:
Why would he wants to shoot you? What have you done?

Oh! I meant as in sending a PM. I'm usually too shy to send PMs to others in order to start conversations, so I offer it and see what happens. Autocorrect was probably not on my side that day haha. :D

Latest posts

Back