Looking for friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

friendlyheart

Reaction score
Hey there guys

I've just joined this forum. I've been quite lonely lately and i guess i'm in need of friends.
I'd love to talk with people from this site..preferably close to my age which would be (18-23) both girls and boys :) preferably from Europe cause that's where I'm from...but if you're from any other place i'd still consider talking to you of course.

I'm quite a shy person, but i can be really friendly and caring, also have a funny side of my personality which i show when i trust someone enough.

I have some more written on my profile if you'd like to talk..

friendlyheart said:
but if you're from any other place i'd still consider talking to you of course.

Conisder? lol. It is very nice to meet you! I am new to the forum as well so if you at any time need to talk I am sure you can PM me or find me online...I am sure i have posted my IM names somewhere. Welcome again!

Laguna said:
Oh well, it seems I'm a potential suitor.

Nice to meet you!

nice to meet you too :) it's good to see someone replied
i usually prefer private messages..how about you?

I'm older than your age range and don't live in Europe, but welcome to the forum :)

Hi there :)

Im also to old for your requested age range, but i dont mind to hear a word or two from you :)
I also like to stare at the stars during the night to think if we are alone and stuff like that.

And cats is among my favorite pets, so feel free to send me a post in here :)

friendlyheart said:
Hey there guys

I've just joined this forum. I've been quite lonely lately and i guess i'm in need of friends.
I'd love to talk with people from this site..preferably close to my age which would be (18-23) both girls and boys :) preferably from Europe cause that's where I'm from...but if you're from any other place i'd still consider talking to you of course.

I'm quite a shy person, but i can be really friendly and caring, also have a funny side of my personality which i show when i trust someone enough.

I have some more written on my profile if you'd like to talk..

I'm from Europe and your age range, i qualify to be your friend :D

Welcome ;)

Latest posts

Back