Looking for friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XiaoLongBao

Reaction score
Ive been suffering from bipolar for about three years but that does not mean that i cant have a normal life. I get incredibly happy but sometimes very depressed and so alone. Id like to share sadness and happiness with anyone who would understand. I am from Japan, 31, female. I wouldnt mind your gender nor your age. Anyone is welcomed.

Hi, I am new here, looking for some friends.... I don't have very many hobbies or friends. I feel that I am always in the wrong place with the wrong guy at the wrong time. I have unfairly been called a home wrecker. I just want a fresh start with some new friends.

welcome hatedone too, to the forum... do approach me or anyone alright.... anyway don't be too hard on yourself...everyone deserves a second chance.

I appreciate your reply. I feel the same way. Life should be about second, third and forth chances. We cannot go back and change the past, but we can learn from the present to help mold our future.

Latest posts

Back