Looking for Love.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma ruby

Reaction score
From my own experiences i came to a realization, while i was/am a girl with a dream of passion, love and the ultimate human desire to be happy i kept wanting things that are real yet arent.

I want love but not like anyother , i want someone who will change the cycle of my blood and inject andraline into my veins, my heart.
someone who is so special and worthless, someone money and bright shiny things wont change.

Someone who forces me to stop hiding and running and look under my feet for a stable ground.

Someone time will be jealous off cause because of them time means nothing

Someone who can fill my whole existence with pure happiness.

I want love that is able to change the histry of man kind

aaaaaaaaaaaah how sweet but

this is a never ending way of thoughts, after years of looking for that someone i came to realize it isnt real..

Mr.Right is a joke and sence we cant force our self to fall in love then our very best option is to choose the best option.

Meaning one should be satisfied if one is not lonely.
One should settle down with what he got instead of what his dreams are.
One shouldnt look for great love so one can feel the avarage love witch should be eough to make happiness IF one didnt know any better...

The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being. His heart withers if it does not answer another heart. His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration.

Loneliness is part of being human.
It reminds us that we are not
Complete in ourselves.

May your loneliness spur you into finding something to live for, great enough to die for.

Agree.
Loneliness is not the life. We always need a heart to share our joys and sorrows. At some point of time in life it happens that we need a heart who listens to us. Hope you find someone for whom you will live and will die.

Emma ruby said:
I want love but not like anyother
I want someone who will change the cycle of my blood and inject andraline into my veins, my heart.
I want someone who is so special and worthless, someone money and bright shiny things wont change.
I want someone who forces me to stop hiding and running and look under my feet for a stable ground.
I want someone time will be jealous off cause because of them time means nothing
I want someone who can fill my whole existence with pure happiness.
I want love that is able to change the histry of man kind way of thoughts

^That's a pretty tall order. Might try "God". LOL

You can't expect other people to make you excited about life. That must stem from your own desire and appreciation for life itself.

You also can't expect someone to fill your "entire existence with pure happiness". Again, happiness is a choice and a way of living/perceiving.

Having someone is about SHARING your enthusiasm and love, not requesting that he generates it in your life.

This sort of thinking is why so many people are so lonely and bitter. Instead of wanting a person to share life with, they just want a person to make their life better, happier, most exciting, more adventurous, more secure, more whatever. You just can't put that onto people. Those are requests even a God would have a hard time keeping up with. You seriously need to consider what YOU can do to feel enthused, happy, and secure in life.

Here's a joke

Why did the cowboy get honeysuckle on his nose?

Because he was looking for love in all the wrong places! :D

Why was the midget fired from the circus? Because he was sticking his nose in everyone's business.

I've learned that that type of relationship tends not to last, and it hurts like hell when it dies. Don't look for Jesus Christ with the sun shining out of his every orifice, look for a friend who you like to kiss and cuddle.

The concept of "Mr. Right" isn't a joke. You do not have to give up the idea of a Great Love. You simply have to realize that a Great Love can happen with an average human being.

nerdygirl said:
The concept of "Mr. Right" isn't a joke. You do not have to give up the idea of a Great Love. You simply have to realize that a Great Love can happen with an average human being.

Seriously, you better patent what you just said, because that is one of the most profound answers I've ever heard on this topic.

It's worthy of bookmarks and t-shirts.

:)

It doesn't seem to be about finding that "perfect person" as much as it is finding someone who's bull honeysuckle you can deal with. (hmm)

I'm young, but with my limited experience, I think the only thing love really is is trust and acceptance, things that might be surprisingly hard to come by just the same.

I would feel sorry for anyone who has such large expectations from a partner because the chances of them finding or keeping someone who they think meet these requirement's is pretty much null. Which means they are going to be alone for a very long time, maybe even their whole life.

A relationship is about sharing life's experience's, passion's, thought's with someone else and having mutual trust and honesty with the other person. Someone you can connect with on a much deeper level than anyone else in your life.

Unfortunatly this kind of relationship is rare because, nearly always, the understanding isnt mutual.
But what is the reason for this?

I think it's because most people simply are not able to be so honest with a fellow human being. Too many lies... failure to communicate.

Latest posts

Back