Looking for new friends :D

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

celebdun

Reaction score
Hi my name's Jessica :) I just downloaded Msn, yahoo, and ICQ messenger but I don't have any friends that have it! So anyone that has any of those messengers that would like to talk can look me up :) my MSN is [email protected] my Yahoo is [email protected] and my ICQ number is 620950226 and my username is celebdun :D

Hi Jessica, welcome to the forum.

The best way to make new friends here is to post your home address and the times that your house is empty!:D

Punisher said:
Hi Jessica :)

You should go in to the ALL chat room to meet people http://xat.com/chat/room/105480958/

I would add you on msn, but I always keep my status set on busy and hardly talk to anyone on there :D

well thank you anyway :D I will totally check out that chat room :)

njlonelydude said:

The best way to make new friends here is to post your home address and the times that your house is empty!:D

ya'know? I might just try that :D

but seriously, I just want to find new friends :)

Okay, I added you because I've been trying to get contacts on my MSN lately as well. Then maybe I will use it more . . . .

Hi. Could I add you on MSN? I live on the opposite side of the world, in eastern europe, I love astronomy (really!) and my address book is laced with cobwebs and no contacts.

njlonelydude said:

Credit card information works too.

Latest posts

Back