Looking for people to chat with today... or whenever

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamAwake

Reaction score
im 24 from ireland but live in holland, am Male.

Ive been everything from a factory worker, to student, to drug addict. And most things inbetween. Im young but have way too many experiences that have made me who I am. thus cant complain too much.. Would love to chat with anyone, about anything. We can talk about me, or we can talk about you. or we can talk about the weather, our place in the universe . what you think on societys taboo's etc...

If you would like to partake, just leave a message here and I will send ya a message or reply.

I have aim,

Looking forward to meeting you.
Findnamehere

Heyy :) I'm 19 from the UK, new here, but I'd love a chat :) You sound interesting! PM me if you like.

Heya, thanks to the replies, just wanted to add, After I posted this my internet died, so obviously after lots of mourning and a new connection, I didnt go further with any conversation that I offerered, Consider this a re offer, Sitting at home, shall be online from now till about 10pm tonight amsterdam time, thusly , Looking forward to anyone that would like to kill time together,...

have this forum,msn,skype,aim,facebook.. so im sure we can find a way to get the chat started, ooh yeah and camfrog, (thats a crazy little program well recommened to anyone who is lonely, web cam chat room, but works really well)

This is a bump, Sorry to anyone I didnt get around too last time, Computer and life problems came knocking far to loud to be ignored,..

Its still all the same cept Im 25 these days

Latest posts

Back