Looking for someone to talk to

• Thread starter reality suspended
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
arent we all though :rolleyes:
reality suspended said:
A 22 yeah old guy here, just looking for someone to talk to.
i mean looking 4 somebody 2 talk to not were all 22 yr old guys LoLoL ack

Man, if I was a chick I would get any dude I wanted... All I'd need is a nice body which is perfectly achievable through exercise. Chicks have it so easy (or so it seems).

Whoaisme said:
Man, if I was a chick I would get any dude I wanted... All I'd need is a nice body which is perfectly achievable through exercise. Chicks have it so easy (or so it seems).
yah ur right actually women have it way easier

haha...newbirth, you're a woman? I mean how would you know? Besides women have periods and all those stuff....so, as the saying goes, the grass always seems greener on the other side. =) (Btw, I am a dude....but just that I feel its not right to compare...don't get me wrong lol...)

uh yah i am r u? LoL & i just know its a long story & he wasnt talking about how being a woman was easier in all of life as far as i took it he meant in the dating scene
i think its ok 2 compare thats just how life works

Reality,

Please provide some of your interests, hobbies, and topics you like to discuss. We are all ears!

Hugs,

LG.

Well as far as interests and hobbies go; I enjoy reading, mainly nonfiction. I also like being outside as much as I can, going on hikes, bike-riding, bon-fires, and whatever. I like weight-lifting, and working out. I also like art. I am willing to discuss anything, I am pretty open-minded.

I agree with LG, why don't you start by tell us what are your hobbies?

P.S. Newbirth....LoL....sorry about that, I thought you were a guy. Hummm haha, I guess you must be a chick lol =P thats why you have an easier life. But then again, I must agree with you, girls are much easier to be.

i dont think i have an easier life Lmao. i just agreed with him about women having it easier in the dating scene. all those little rules dont apply 2 me either since im not str8 so i have it hard like a guy

lol....one thing about girls that i really like is that the way people percieve the female sex...I mean....yeah sure girls can cry and when they cry, someone will just step up and comfort them...for guys, if you cry, you don't know stuff, they pass you off as weak, idolt and loser.....thats sucks alot.

Reality, I Love art, too! And nature! What are your favorite artists? I love Les Fauvres, Salvador Dali, Monet, Manet, Van Gogh, etc.

I love reading, especially non-fiction. But I also enjoyed the CS Lewis Narnia series, the Harry Potter books, the Lord of the Rings books.

Sadrabbit, I totally agree! It's SO UNFAIR that men are 'weak' if they express human emotion and feelings! You know what, though? It takes a REAL MAN to cry unashamedly weeping. THat is a REAL man....someone who is unafraid of what others think if he cries in public. There are touching movies, books, conversations, religious experiences, and yes, men should be allowed to cry JUST AS MUCH as women! What do you think?

SadRabbit said:
lol....one thing about girls that i really like is that the way people percieve the female sex...I mean....yeah sure girls can cry and when they cry, someone will just step up and comfort them...for guys, if you cry, you don't know stuff, they pass you off as weak, idolt and loser.....thats sucks alot.
yah i know :( the worlds loaded with double standards 4 m vs f

Yea the world has lots of double standards...but for me it always seems that guys have it so much easier in the dating world…they judged less harshly, they don’t have to dress up or any of that crap..and the best part….the get to so interest without having to think so much. They actually get to choose who they like. Picture being a girl and having a crush on a guy….you can’t exactly do that whole “What’s your number dude?”Also it seems ten times easier to find females who aren’t evil lol. Most guys are great deep down, but really have to get deep down lol. But really ..i’m just typing …I don’t know much..just always thought girls had it tougher ..to find good men that is….the whole dating scene is frigged up though..I mean that beginning of relationships thing..when you don’t know if you can call or what the hell the other person is thinking ..lol sweet life……….Also reality-suspended it would be kool to be your penpal if you haven’t found one as yet

jales said:
Yea the world has lots of double standards...but for me it always seems that guys have it so much easier in the dating world…they judged less harshly, they don’t have to dress up or any of that crap..and the best part….the get to so interest without having to think so much. They actually get to choose who they like. Picture being a girl and having a crush on a guy….you can’t exactly do that whole “What’s your number dude?”Also it seems ten times easier to find females who aren’t evil lol. Most guys are great deep down, but really have to get deep down lol. But really ..i’m just typing …I don’t know much..just always thought girls had it tougher ..to find good men that is….the whole dating scene is frigged up though..I mean that beginning of relationships thing..when you don’t know if you can call or what the hell the other person is thinking ..lol sweet life……….Also reality-suspended it would be kool to be your penpal if you haven’t found one as yet

I think Men have it harder in every department except looks (even then its somewhat close in a lot of cases). Men are always expected to initialise everything, they are 9/10 the ones that are expected to put themselves out there while the woman just sits back and desides whether or not she wants to let this guy keep trying or just sink him right there. Also, you say a woman can't exactly do the “What’s your number dude?” and I ask why not?. Why all the stupid little 'signals' and all the other bullshit? why not just go talk to him?

It isn't hard to find good men, women just aren't trying hard enough. How are you gonna know whether hes a good guy or not if you don't give him a chance? Is the man defined in your mind in the first ~10 minutes you talk to him? how is that long enough to get any clear idea?

Women have men throwing themselves at them all the time. Try to see it from a male perspective where hes expected to do all the work.

*At least those are my perceptions although I should add that I've never been a relationship before, this merely what I've observed up to this point in my life. btw, this doesnt incorporate any relationships that stem from prefriendships, this is merely for dating.

Angry Loner, I'm not sure where you live. But in my town, women DO ask men out all the time. And then the men complain about it! They think the woman is too 'bossy' and I've been called a ball buster more than once, because I like to joke around with people and be silly with them, flirting is mainly teasing.

yep i agree w/angry. when it comes 2 dating the female side has it way easier & its a hella lot easier 2 find nonevil guys than nonevil girls. & yah like lg said women ask guys out all the time. women usually chase guys really. i c it everyday. if theyre not chasing theyre coniving Lmao 2 get the guy. its sickning really. i can c y a guy would complain. it gets really ugly sometimes

Latest posts

Back