looks or personality

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont believe you for one second that a therapist told you that you get "abused" because you exist. I think you are making that up, or you are just so completely caught up in yourself that you perceive things however you want to. I also dont believe for one second that you are "abused" by everyone you meet. Its just your negative perception that makes you think everyone is attacking you and against you. YOu will probably think that I am attacking and abusing you just by writing this, but I am not.

And yes, you are TOTALLY correct. Given the opportunity, any person will initially go for the most attractive person they can. Men especially are visual creatures and are drawn to beauty. HOwever like eveyrone has said, beauty does not fully make up for attitude, so even the prettiest woman will mostly be alone if shes a huge, self centered *****.

If you dont accept the fact that you are not a beautiful supermodel type, then you will continue to go through this angst every single day. If you just accept how you look, you will be much happier.

I repeat my previous comment:

*GASP* Men like hot chicks? lol

Hello?!?! The FIRST thing you see is a person's facade! It's called PHYSICAL ATTRACTION! It's a natural reaction to be ATTRACTED to someone because of their looks.
There's a big difference between being naturally attracted to someone's appearance when you see them the first time and discounting someone because of their looks.

septicemia said:
I dont believe you for one second that a therapist told you that you get "abused" because you exist. I think you are making that up, or you are just so completely caught up in yourself that you perceive things however you want to. I also dont believe for one second that you are "abused" by everyone you meet. Its just your negative perception that makes you think everyone is attacking you and against you. YOu will probably think that I am attacking and abusing you just by writing this, but I am not.

And yes, you are TOTALLY correct. Given the opportunity, any person will initially go for the most attractive person they can. Men especially are visual creatures and are drawn to beauty. HOwever like eveyrone has said, beauty does not fully make up for attitude, so even the prettiest woman will mostly be alone if shes a huge, self centered *****.

If you dont accept the fact that you are not a beautiful supermodel type, then you will continue to go through this angst every single day. If you just accept how you look, you will be much happier.

well believed it he said i was the problem i was demonander he said

EveWasFramed said:
I repeat my previous comment:

*GASP* Men like hot chicks? lol

Hello?!?! The FIRST thing you see is a person's facade! It's called PHYSICAL ATTRACTION! It's a natural reaction to be ATTRACTED to someone because of their looks.
There's a big difference between being naturally attracted to someone's appearance when you see them the first time and discounting someone because of their looks.

not very good answer may be you further explain beside hot chicks

there model in ireland she was miss universe her man has crocked teeth
with crooked smile not full of muscles not athletic just normal guy he is NOT male model she was miss universe she was in top 15

septicemia said:

guys and women are not happy how look and say nasty things to me because how i look that refuse to give in to them and there abuse just because i am not model with gorgeous face which is beyond pretty huge boobs ,tight waist, long legs, airbrush skin ,perfect lips ,
flawless hair , i was not born to be model some times i wish i was i always wanted to be model little girl like Cindy Crawford
girls say nasty to me too they don't want to be seen with me but men are worse with cruel remarks there the one i have answer to

some women have beautiful face and figure who are not models but could be if there wanted like kelly overton in tekken

EveWasFramed said:
lmao, she just isn't getting it, or likes things that repeat. :p

what am i not getting .so it ok for 300lb pound guy to want model
so what about his looks do there enter in equation at all.beside yee thinks its all yee i am sure hot chick would not to hang around unattractive guy either if think that's ok you wrong women have standards too just in case you were not aware of it.

She'll never get it. I love how she completely ignored me. If she wanted to get it, she would have gotten it, I don't know, in one of the last THREE threads at least? There are probably even more than that, ALL ABOUT THE SAME honeysuckle.

SkuzzieMuff said:
She'll never get it. I love how she completely ignored me. If she wanted to get it, she would have gotten it, I don't know, in one of the last THREE threads at least? There are probably even more than that, ALL ABOUT THE SAME honeysuckle.

what am i suppose get sir

this is what you don't get

so what about his looks do there enter in equation at all.beside yee thinks its all yee i am sure hot chick would not to hang around unattractive guy either if think that's ok you wrong women have standards too just in case you were not aware of it.

that what you don't get

EveWasFramed said:
lmao, she just isn't getting it, or likes things that repeat. :p

What after more than 20 threads of that people are still expecting that to change?

unlucky in life said:
SkuzzieMuff said:

that what you don't get

BY THE WAY, I'm a girl.
I've been told I look like a "model" cause I'm tall and thin.
I dated the most ugly ******* baby faced, fat smelly ass redneck kid for almost a year. We had great fun. I saw past all of that, because he was a good person...
But then he started ACTING like a ****** so I dumped his ass, and broke his ******* heart.

No one wants to date a whiny, annoying *******/*****.
Get it now?

Edit: And to add one more thing. Even though I'm tall and thin, men still dislike me. I'm weird, and extremely honest. I also say a lot of very harsh things, if you haven't noticed. So just because someone might say I'm "attractive" they still hate my ******* guts because of my PERSONALITY. I only attract other weirdos, and so most of those weirdos tend to be ugly.

SkuzzieMuff said:
unlucky in life said:
SkuzzieMuff said:

that what you don't get

BY THE WAY, I'm a girl.
I dated the most ugly ******* baby faced, fat smelly ass redneck kid for almost a year. We had great fun. I saw past all of that, because he was a good person...
But then he started ACTING like a ****** so I dumped his ass, and broke his ******* heart.

Get it now?
Omg at your description of that guy.And when he started acting as a ****** you broke his "*******" heart?Who do you think you are?I think you're a bad person..And even you are indeed a "model" as you have been told i wouldnt want even want to be your friend..

revanushka said:
SkuzzieMuff said:
unlucky in life said:
SkuzzieMuff said:

that what you don't get

BY THE WAY, I'm a girl.

Get it now?
Omg at your description of that guy.And when he started acting as a ****** you broke his "*******" heart?Who do you think you are?I think you're a bad person..And even you are indeed a "model" as you have been told i wouldnt want even want to be your friend..

Exactly! Thank you.

Note: I am exaggerating a bit, because unlucky seems a bit dense. (lol) But thanks again. You only prove my point.

SkuzzieMuff said:
unlucky in life said:
SkuzzieMuff said:

that what you don't get

BY THE WAY, I'm a girl.

Get it now?

Edit: And to add one more thing. Even though I'm tall and thin, men still dislike me. I'm weird, and extremely honest. I also say a lot of very harsh things, if you haven't noticed. So just because someone might say I'm "attractive" they still hate my ******* guts because of my PERSONALITY. I only attract other weirdos, and so most of those weirdos tend to be ugly.

i am sorry i did not know you were girl by the language i aumme you a guy .no offence miss . i am attracted to scum in men we have same problem at least you get a date i don't not even looked at .
if you get job model that would you have better class to choose from
i am sorry if i tough you were guy i am very sorry

unlucky in life said:
SkuzzieMuff said:
unlucky in life said:
SkuzzieMuff said:

that what you don't get

BY THE WAY, I'm a girl.

Get it now?

i am sorry i did not know you were girl by the language i aumme you a guy .no offence miss . i am attracted to scum in men we have same problem at least you get a date i don't not even looked at .
if you get job model that would you have better class to choose from
i am sorry if i tough you were guy i am very sorry

Oh, not to worry. I'm not even the slighest bit offended by that. I thought it was hilarious. I just want you to get the point.
Just because you've had it happen that CERTAIN people are not interested in you, doesn't mean that ALL people are like that. You need to move on, meet new people, and stop trying to go after the same type of guy. Sometimes, what we think we want is not what we need. You need to open your eyes to greater possibilities, and change that "oh, woe is me, no one loves me cause of shitty reasons, blah blah" attitude. If that's the way you feel, that is how other people will feel about you.

And if you don't listen to this, you're hopeless. Just take someone's advice already and get your ******* life together.

SkuzzieMuff said:
revanushka said:
SkuzzieMuff said:
unlucky in life said:
SkuzzieMuff said:

that what you don't get

BY THE WAY, I'm a girl.

Get it now?

Exactly! Thank you.

Note: I am exaggerating a bit, because unlucky seems a bit dense. (lol) But thanks again. You only prove my point.

yes i am stupid i was told it many times .i don't much of life out side the house i live in.i am dunce i am truly dunce who shy and quiet make fool out of hate by others too bulled at school as well collage out collage as well for 6 months .i am stupid its fact of life for me

We don't need the name calling.

revanushka said:

Skuzzie is just too much awesome woman for some people to handle. ^^

[youtube]SbyAZQ45uww[/youtube]

humm.. Im feeling strangely attracted to Skuzzie at the moment :p
but im a bit of an unatractive weirdo so i gues its ok :D

we had a little break through a few pages back untill we found out that Lucky didnt get it.
so there is progres, in a way, sort of.
there is still hope.

no.

nothing is simple when it comes to people.
i wish it was.
but mostely it just doesnt make much sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back