looks or personality

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unlucky in life said:
IgnoredOne said:
Jealousy and envy, it hurts, doesn't it?

are you mad you did not like my question .what hurts i don't understand

You are jealous that you don't have your friend's looks and envious that she has actor add her to facebook, so this causes you pain.

haha, definitely cute, you lucky ******* ;)

question for you Lucky.
do you think you are jealous of pretty women ??

IgnoredOne said:
unlucky in life said:
IgnoredOne said:
Jealousy and envy, it hurts, doesn't it?

are you mad you did not like my question .what hurts i don't understand

You are jealous that you don't have your friend's looks and envious that she has actor add her to facebook, so this causes you pain.

you have zero sensivty to lady . well that goes men are really cold blooded shallow men need i say more to male mind it truly simple
basic instinct . i try to find some help and all i get this .

its no wounder some women hate men the way they do truly selfish and cold

paulo said:
haha, definitely cute, you lucky ******* ;)

question for you Lucky.
do you think you are jealous of pretty women ??
now that not very nice do you that nice to say .to cruel some one who has not nice looks i,d love to see what movie star you are test how you look .since you can be so cruel .you probably you say you look like tom cruise

us women should be more shallow and serve if yee don't live our standards that petty . ladies should more selective juts like yee men see how yee like being rejected by gorgeous women must tough for guy now i ,d bet that hurts

I hate to break it to you, but every guy here has probably been rejected by a gorgeous woman at some point or another. Except Lonesome Crow, of course.

IgnoredOne said:
I hate to break it to you, but every guy here has probably been rejected by a gorgeous woman at some point or another.

so yee know how it feels good to know .stop being mean because how i look it has me million time as you know its not nice feeling to be compared
and rejected on genetic

its nice to be nice

And then, we got over it, found better ways to communicate with women and found more success in relationships.

You can do the same, too, if you wish.

You have an IQ of 70, I recall?

im not being cruel, a was just asking a question.
you seem to spent a lot of time being angry at pretty people.
youre waisting so much time and energy on something so pointles.
and I dont think you know you are.

and no im not verry handsome and i can be a bit of an ass at times.
so im not much better of than you are.
i just dont really care that others are better looking than i am, or what it gets them.

its pointless, it wont change anything, and its a waist of my time and energie.

IgnoredOne said:
And then, we got over it, found better ways to communicate with women and found more success in relationships.

You can do the same, too, if you wish.

You have an IQ of 70, I recall?
i have IQ 90 and you point being

paulo said:
im not being cruel, a was just asking a question.
you seem to spent a lot of time being angry at pretty people.
youre waisting so much time and energy on something so pointles.
and I dont think you know you are.

and no im not verry handsome and i can be a bit of an ass at times.
so im not much better of than you are.
i just dont really care that others are better looking than i am, or what it gets them.

its pointless, it wont change anything, and its a waist of my time and energie.
but did not make nice remark .its not pointless to angry good looking they every thing for nothing they have who they want when they want .
where as me no body cares because i am no body if i was some model id be some body that actor would like me or may be not .
then again i am not 24 years old blonde model in men magazines
with famous actors liking me making effort to get know to me .
no even one bothers because i am no body going no where

I've read all nine pages and have to this conclusion:

*GASP* The OP feels that guys like hot chicks!

what good does it do you to be so angry and worry so much about what they get and what they have to do for it.

is it making you any happyer ?
does it make your life better ?

the people you are talking about are not gonne care and change because of you.

the onely thing youre doing is making yourself sad worrying about this.

IgnoredOne said:
I hate to break it to you, but every guy here has probably been rejected by a gorgeous woman at some point or another. Except Lonesome Crow, of course.

I really Lol'ed.

+1 on this.

paulo said:
what good does it do you to be so angry and worry so much about what they get and what they have to do for it.

is it making you any happyer ?
does it make your life better ?

the people you are talking about are not gonne care and change because of you.

the onely thing youre doing is making yourself sad worrying about this.

you right there not going to care .he won't dislike her because in his she is gorgeous that what he wants since he went to trouble to add her.and got accept so she does knows he exist .no changing his mind

i was never happy and i never will be make no difference i am not very bright and people are very hard on me any way .
i feel bad for fan girl because she likes him so much when he perfer blonde model instead of normal girl .

are you from england

Paulo can swim to England, but he is not from England. RIDDLE.

IgnoredOne said:
I was thinking more like...

[youtube]exjtdvkF0co[/youtube]

I swear the guy's cut off laughter at the end of the video sounds just like The Soldier :D

(Who, I have to say, is my fave TF 2 character. "If God had wanted you to live, He would not have created me!" And who could forget: "Ich bin-I JUST KICKED YOUR ASS!" :p )

OP, I will try to reply to your PM when I have a little more time. Expect a reply by Saturday.

Needless to say though, I believe it is your fixation with looks which is causing the problem, not men's.

people are hard on everyone no matter if your bright or not.
but you dont need to be smart to be happy.
but it is something you will have to do for yourself, iff your gonne wait for someone else to make you happy it might never happen.
what youre doing now is onely making you feel worse.
stop worrying about the pretty people and go have some fun or something.

im not from england no.
im Dutch, from holland.
and a pretty good swimmer :p

paulo said:
people are hard on everyone no matter if your bright or not.
but you dont need to be smart to be happy.
but it is something you will have to do for yourself, iff your gonne wait for someone else to make you happy it might never happen.
what youre doing now is onely making you feel worse.
stop worrying about the pretty people and go have some fun or something.

im not from england no.
im Dutch, from holland.
and a pretty good swimmer :p
i know but people make my life impossible i am stuck country village in Ireland there is no public transport to go city which is 40 miles most things are on at night and do stuff i have no friends at all.

well i am from Ireland. nice to meet you

so the actor added her friend does that he has more interested in her then friend i am just .i d say he fancies her what do you think

unlucky in life said:
so the actor added her friend does that he has more interested in her then friend i am just .i d say he fancies her what do you think

Assuming that he has a working set of balls, he fancies every single female he finds attractive in the frikking world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back