looks or personality

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IgnoredOne said:
You seem to be slightly obsessed with models.

Why is it that you think you know more about what guys like/want than guys themselves say? Seriously, I'm male and I've never been so inordinarily obsessed with models, nor would I stand someone who bored me for long. I've dated two women who had worked for modeling agencies, and I wouldn't have stood for either of them if they were particularly snobbish or self-centered.

famous men or normal guys like perfection model seem to fit that bill .what said about my ex friend is true she now model she now up her self all because she got the title of model and boyfriend money job travel
every one telling her she stunning the other model i told about ashley her name one famous actor fancy her she in 20s not her 30s

some men don't mind women full of them selves as they get what they see is what counts to them

I dunno why everyone's still trying to actually reason with OP in this thread. It cannot be done and the only result is an interminable, circular conversation with no positive results.

unlucky in life said:
case question

so gorgeous woman come by with 32F bust and 5ft9" with very long legs
she act bit airhead that first thing pop in to head or i really want to know as person NOT

1st thing you thing pretty primal has nothing to do with personality
i suppose men buy the playboy magazines for intelligent articles they may contain ?
Boobs that big actually kind of scare me... to be honest I am more attracted to petite fit women.

Have you ever actually READ a playboy article? Don't knock it till you have tried it.

Badjedidude said:
I dunno why everyone's still trying to actually reason with OP in this thread. It cannot be done and the only result is an interminable, circular conversation with no positive results.

It is pretty much an automatic troll thread. I do feel somewhat bad for the OP, though and grateful for the gift of coherence.

it just one paricul guy i like from far very far away like this model she seem the usually tall slim pretty i am not been shallow or any thing because i did not know this before hand but may be it the reason why he likes models only because he model himself

I believe said gentlemen is not a stand in for all men, then.

the world is filled with people that arent models and theyre doing just fine.
i dont know where you get your ideas from but in the real world people just look like normal people.
there are some beatifull people that hang around other beatifull people.
maybe because theyre shallow, or maybe just because the less atractive are to afraid to approach them.
the few really beatifull ladys ive met were just as insecure about themselfs as i was, maybe even more so.
and they ended up with boyfriends that i would not have expected.
as far as i can tell they were not the most handsome ones around.

being beatifull does not automatically make you atractive.
there are a lot more atractive people out there than beatifull ones.
maybe you should get of the internet ,watch a little less tv and get out there.
see what people in the real world look like.

paulo said:
the world is filled with people that arent models and theyre doing just fine.
i dont know where you get your ideas from but in the real world people just look like normal people.
there are some beatifull people that hang around other beatifull people.
maybe because theyre shallow, or maybe just because the less atractive are to afraid to approach them.
the few really beatifull ladys ive met were just as insecure about themselfs as i was, maybe even more so.
and they ended up with boyfriends that i would not have expected.
as far as i can tell they were not the most handsome ones around.

being beatifull does not automatically make you atractive.
there are a lot more atractive people out there than beatifull ones.
maybe you should get of the internet ,watch a little less tv and get out there.
see what people in the real world look like.
still model play higher arkey to normal women . like that Ashley(model) lady one famous actor like her all because he saw her in sexed up pop video he has thing for now . liked what he saw it seems and she young too 24 years old

And why do you care for the opinion of said 'famous actor'? He's just one guy.

and that cant posibly be because being a model or an actor isnt an easy thing to be.
takes a lot of hard work, taking care of yourself and disipline to get there and to stay on top.
why would an actor that workes hard at himself and his work want to be with a girl that thinks the most importand thing in her live is stalking him on facebook.
ofcourse hed rather be with a woman that worked hard at what ever she acomplished.
takes good care of herself and is proud of what she did.
its not just about looks.
its about a whole different way of thinking and living your life.
these people worked hard for what ever they acomplished and they have every right to want to be with someone that puts the same effort and work into their lifes and themselfs as they did.

IgnoredOne said:
And why do you care for the opinion of said 'famous actor'? He's just one guy.

but ALL MEN want young attractive women the like of me get abuse because of what i look which is not my fault you say improve i do still get no where . at my age i am consider old guys my age want the very best looking women genetic perfect beautiful face slim body lean long legs
big boobs flawless skin with no pores perfect white teeth silk soft hair
gorgeous eyes so on yes normal women who have granted title because they higher standard beauty and body which makes them elite among s normal women like him self who are not slim tall good looking with perfect skin and teeth any thing but

paulo said:
and that cant posibly be because being a model or an actor isnt an easy thing to be.
takes a lot of hard work, taking care of yourself and disipline to get there and to stay on top.
why would an actor that workes hard at himself and his work want to be with a girl that thinks the most importand thing in her live is stalking him on facebook.
ofcourse hed rather be with a woman that worked hard at what ever she acomplished.
takes good care of herself and is proud of what she did.
its not just about looks.
its about a whole different way of thinking and living your life.
these people worked hard for what ever they acomplished and they have every right to want to be with someone that puts the same effort and work into their lifes and themselfs as they did.

being model is any thing but tough work when every one else is doing every thing for them and all do is party .i am just curious believe i am not stalking him just curious nature i have

So, to clarify, you've noticed that guys like prettier girls and you are unhappy about this?

So, its unfair that some girls are prettier because of their genes. Its also unfair that some guys are taller and have many advantages over shorter men. It is also unfair to many people in the world that we are born in the Western world where we can regularly get food, heating and electricity; sometimes directly and sometimes indirectly at the price of the misery of people who have nothing.

The world is not fair.

Is that your point?

...and being a model is tougher work than you think, but I find it almost pointless to discuss that with you. Do you think that looking pretty comes without effort? Do you think that partying is the sum total of their lives? I guess my J didn't also pursue a nursing degree, and that B didn't obsessively teach ballet and hell, sometimes starve to continue teaching ballet; I guess the fact that they both had a college education came from only their genetic looks?

Seriously.

last thing im gonne say here..

YOU ARE WRONG !!

and im afraid that until you see that youre never gonne get anywhere in your life and with yourself.
and abviously you dont know much about being a model or actor or what it takes to make a music video.
being curious is good, but asuming you know things you dont is not.
and believe me, the way you see things is really not the way they are.

IgnoredOne said:
So, to clarify, you've noticed that guys like prettier girls and you are unhappy about this?

So, its unfair that some girls are prettier because of their genes. Its also unfair that some guys are taller and have many advantages over shorter men. It is also unfair to many people in the world that we are born in the Western world where we can regularly get food, heating and electricity; sometimes directly and sometimes indirectly at the price of the misery of people who have nothing.

The world is not fair.

Is that your point?

not exactly . yes some women like doing make up and hair some of don't
it doesn't fair why the likes get abuse for being ugly looking and fat
pretty women get nice attention and nice compliment just because there pretty some are very snobby and up themselves and self important
while the like of me are just like rubbish at tip

any the model id 5ft9" he 5ft 8"

paulo said:
last thing im gonne say here..

YOU ARE WRONG !!

and im afraid that until you see that youre never gonne get anywhere in your life and with yourself.
and abviously you dont know much about being a model or actor or what it takes to make a music video.
being curious is good, but asuming you know things you dont is not.
and believe me, the way you see things is really not the way they are.

i never acting was easy i said modelling was
do you work as model or actor please explain i am very interesting to know
my ex friend is model she gone toctaly self centered it about her boyfriend, vip parties, famous friends what she were the make up she were and so on

Because:

1) You want attention from certain specific guys, who at least have some preference for 'pretty girls.'
2) You refuse to be what they prefer, or make any effort.
3) They therefore dislike you. You get angry at them for having preferences.

Let's consider it differently.

1) You want a job that encourages you to have computer skills.
2) You refuse to have computer skill, or make any effort to get skills.
3) You are rejected for the job. You get angry at them.

IgnoredOne said:
Because:

1) You want attention from certain specific guys, who at least have some preference for 'pretty girls.'
2) You refuse to be what they prefer, or make any effort.
3) They therefore dislike you. You get angry at them for having preferences.

Let's consider it differently.

1) You want a job that encourages you to have computer skills.
2) You refuse to have computer skill, or make any effort to get skills.
3) You are rejected for the job. You get angry at them.

but he why he like this specific female why this and not many others this specific one he after . this certain one.

well i like guy to like for me for who i am i was told it was not possible
i have slim pretty were lots make up low cut tops and high heel to get guy to like i hate all that stuff because i am not used to it .

you onely see what you want to see.
maybe your exfriend is just proud of what she acomplished and is enjoying herself and her life a little.
al you see is her facebook pictures of her partying.
go spent a day with here while shes working, see what it actually is she does.
how hard she needs to work to stay in shape.
how many times she gets rejected for not being good enough, or pretty or skinny enough.
people onely show you the good stuff they want others to see.
the bad stuff they keep to themself.
true not everyone is born pretty enough to be a model.
but that doesnt meen pretty people have it any easyer than you do.

paulo said:
you onely see what you want to see.
maybe your exfriend is just proud of what she acomplished and is enjoying herself and her life a little.
al you see is her facebook pictures of her partying.
go spent a day with here while shes working, see what it actually is she does.
how hard she needs to work to stay in shape.
how many times she gets rejected for not being good enough, or pretty or skinny enough.
people onely show you the good stuff they want others to see.
the bad stuff they keep to themself.
true not everyone is born pretty enough to be a model.
but that doesnt meen pretty people have it any easyer than you do.
she has fast meatoblism she can't get fat she could eat till cows come home not gain once .she work for only company she get most of the work over her peers she want to be international model . i have no choice to be here. she wanted to be model since she was small she got her wish most of us don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back