looks or personality

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unlucky in life said:
but he why he like this specific female why this and not many others this specific one he after . this certain one.

well i like guy to like for me for who i am i was told it was not possible
i have slim pretty were lots make up low cut tops and high heel to get guy to like i hate all that stuff because i am not used to it .

Well, you either change the skills you offer for the job, or change the job you're looking for.

This means:

1) either find a guy who likes you as you are, with whatever you have

or

2) offer more things that guys seem to like.

That's all there is to it. Raging about how the world is unfair is fine if you like to vent, but its not very productive...or sane, really. Screaming at me for liking short, pretty girls isn't going to make me like them any less, for example. And yes, some people are luckier than others. Such is life.

Instead of being envious of her, just focus on yourself. Envy isn't usually very useful.

like i sayd, you onely see what you want to see.
and onely what she wants you to see.

i have a fast motabilism, if i dont make shure i eat enough i look like a drug adict.
and as most foods makes me sick i have to work hard at keeping my weight and a little muscle so i dont waist away.

she wanted to be a model al her live , seems she did everything she needed to make that happen.
she gets lots of work meens shes good at what she does, again something she had to work for.
i have things i want and i work hard everyday to get there.

what is it you want and what are you doing to get there ??

IgnoredOne said:
unlucky in life said:
but he why he like this specific female why this and not many others this specific one he after . this certain one.

well i like guy to like for me for who i am i was told it was not possible
i have slim pretty were lots make up low cut tops and high heel to get guy to like i hate all that stuff because i am not used to it .

Well, you either change the skills you offer for the job, or change the job you're looking for.

This means:

1) either find a guy who likes you as you are, with whatever you have

or

2) offer more things that guys seem to like.

That's all there is to it. Raging about how the world is unfair is fine if you like to vent, but its not very productive...or sane, really. Screaming at me for liking short, pretty girls isn't going to make me like them any less, for example. And yes, some people are luckier than others. Such is life.

. Screaming at me for liking short, pretty girls isn't going to make me like them any less, for example. what does that mean
so it case you like good looking girl who stuck up bitchy as long as she is good looking as she is on you arm yes .
so more homely girl like me would not be want who may be down earth and nice some shy and awkward but is not pretty but you would want her

good looking great body but ***** snobby arrogant spoil VS homely down earth shy quiet not great physical

who will you choice ?

paulo said:

i have a fast motabilism, if i dont make shure i eat enough i look like a drug adict.
and as most foods makes me sick i have to work hard at keeping my weight and a little muscle so i dont waist away.

she wanted to be a model al her live , seems she did everything she needed to make that happen.
she gets lots of work meens shes good at what she does, again something she had to work for.

don't mix Ireland with american all she had to walk in to local modeling agency and got hired high was genetic looks are due to make up and hair dresser.yes she love attention
i like entertainment world my self .working hard i don't know about that .
other women work in entermaient industry work far harder then models

paulo said:

don't mix Ireland with american all she had to walk in to local modeling agency and got hired high was genetic looks are due to make up and hair dresser.yes she love attention
i like entertainment world my self .working hard i don't know about that .
other women work in entermaient industry work far harder then models

unlucky in life said:
. Screaming at me for liking short, pretty girls isn't going to make me like them any less, for example. what does that mean
so it case you like good looking girl who stuck up bitchy as long as she is good looking as she is on you arm yes .
so more homely girl like me would not be want who may be down earth and nice some shy and awkward but is not pretty but you would want her

good looking great body but ***** snobby arrogant spoil VS homely down earth shy quiet not great physical

who will you choice ?

The latter, of course, because in the long run, I would want someone pleasant to be with. Then again, maybe not if the latter girl was around 300 lbs...there is a mental scale.

But people aren't such dichotomies, really. At all. Just because she's 'bitchy' to other girls doesn't mean that she is to her man at all, for example.

So you like entertainment world...wow. My job example is perfect.

1) The entertainment world is particularly shallow and demands good looks.
2) You don't have that, it seems, and and dont' want to work to get those.
3) The entertainment world rejects you.

unlucky in life said:
who will you choice ?

I choose
pikachu.jpg

IgnoredOne said:
unlucky in life said:

who will you choice ?

The latter, of course, because in the long run, I would want someone pleasant to be with. Then again, maybe not if the latter girl was around 300 lbs...there is a mental scale.

But people aren't such dichotomies, really. At all. Just because she's 'bitchy' to other girls doesn't mean that she is to her man at all, for example.

you did not give straight answer politican do that they can.t answering straight forward question is side step it just what you have just done
you side step it

IgnoredOne said:
unlucky in life said:

who will you choice ?

you did not give straight answer politican do that they can.t answering straight forward question is side step it just what you have just done
you side step it
not bitchy to other women to you too remember that her personality been bitchy i guess you choose her because of her looks despite personalty

well im shure she needs to do a lot more than you know about to keep working.
im not from the US, i could prob swim to Ireland if i had a good breakfast. (that was joke ;) )

as for the kind of girl i would shoose if i had a choice,
id go for someone that liked me, was nice to me, wanted to be with me, respected me and herself.
i wouldnt mind if she was beatifull, but that really wouldnt make any difference to if i liked her or not.
shure i like looking at pretty women or anything else thats pretty.
but that isnt enough or nessesary to be likable.

there is no A or B answere to this question.
thats the whole point.
but you just dont want to see that do you.

paulo said:
well im shure she needs to do a lot more than you know about to keep working.
im not from the US, i could prob swim to Ireland if i had a good breakfast. (that was joke ;) )

as for the kind of girl i would shoose if i had a choice,
id go for someone that liked me, was nice to me, wanted to be with me, respected me and herself.
i wouldnt mind if she was beatifull, but that really wouldnt make any difference to if i liked her or not.
shure i like looking at pretty women or anything else thats pretty.
but that isnt enough or nessesary to be likable.

there is no A or B answere to this question.
thats the whole point.
but you just dont want to see that do you.
that good answer the other guy does want not to give me straight answer A or B

that is because he cant.
it is not that simple.

good looking or not really does not mater as much as you think it does.

Because the answer is always, always C.

I've never been forced to choose like that, and with as many women in the world, I never will be. I consider that to be a purely theoretical, immaterial inquiry.

IgnoredOne said:
Because the answer is always, always C.

I've never been forced to choose like that, and with as many women in the world, I never will be. I consider that to be a purely theoretical, immaterial inquiry.

there is no C you fail

there is always 1st .there girls out there exactly what i have put against
yes some good looking women are nice most are not
yes some people like are hostile because how we look that yee men trated us badly on looks alone get spit on treated like dirt ones like don't make effort becasue the same abuse i get effort or not i have experiences it

i made effort on how i look all men did was make fun of me it made zero difference are you join the circus did you finger in electric socket
so whats the point abuse either road

than i sure hope C wasnt
shells said:

cause than i would seriously have to reconsider the amount of respect i have for you Mr Ignoredone :p

paulo said:
cause than i would seriously have to reconsider the amount of respect i have for you Mr Ignoredone :p

I was thinking more like...

[youtube]exjtdvkF0co[/youtube]

or

[youtube]WGm5SakatIc[/youtube]

But Mr. Pichu does look very fuzzy and warm ;)

PS: I talked to itshanni3. She's nice. I guess she must be ugly. I guess I like ugly girls!!!

hehe, that itshanni3 girl comes pretty close to a pokemon though, les fuzzy maybe :p
way to pink and bouncy for me though.
not the first time she did that little dance judging by the grass.

and Lucky, your making way to big a deal out of this.
some people are going to treat you badly no matter what you look like.
we`re still nice to you arent we ??
youre not making it easy though ;)

paulo said:
hehe, that itshanni3 girl comes pretty close to a pokemon though, les fuzzy maybe :p
way to pink and bouncy for me though.
not the first time she did that little dance judging by the grass.

and Lucky, your making way to big a deal out of this.
some people are going to treat you badly no matter what you look like.
we`re still nice to you arent we ??
youre not making it easy though ;)

how so hats he added her friend on Facebook all because he saw in sexed up video or that fact men like honeysuckle which bit

i don't like that actor after he chasing model because she is sexed up video he too shallow i would not put him he not nice that actor for being so shallow chasing young model and adding her friend all because of sexed up video

Jealousy and envy, it hurts, doesn't it?

Paulo:

1)Overactive girlishness? Check!
2)Cute ribbons? Check!
3)Lolita complex? Check!
4)Legal age? Check!
5)Dancing skillz? Check! Check! Check <3

Fortunately, my g/f looks almost exactly like her and is only slightly less bouncy and girly. I'm lucky :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back