Losing things and never found them

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

African_weasel

Reaction score
Oh my god. So I lost a book one time and I spent some looking for it and never found it. It's happening again. I'm looking online for the same one to replace it just in case I don't find it. This is why I hate moving. I'm surprised that I haven't gotten a gray hair yet. I wish there could be a spell where it can find the things you lost.

I lost my mind some time ago.....I'm sure it's around here somewhere.
I let my imagination run wild, still haven't caught up with it yet.
My heart was stolen. I doubt I'll ever get it back.

I'm just typing random stuff because I'm tired, bored and kinda depressed. I have not lost anything like a book or my keys in a long time. I know where everything in my house is, which is kind of sad.

Yeah I moved... And we cannot find a good deal of our stuff, including a fan, tons of utensils (we have three forks, four butter knives, two steak knives, and five spoons. The hell happened to the whole set?!), some pet supplies, clothing, cleaning supplies... I don't recall missing a box. o_O I hate moving too because of that x)

@Alienated, it's on the coffee table next to the jelly beans. And the screws. And bolts.

Yesterday I wanted to listen to a song and I couldn't even remember the music... wtf is that?

Senamian said:
Yeah I moved... And we cannot find a good deal of our stuff, including a fan, tons of utensils (we have three forks, four butter knives, two steak knives, and five spoons. The hell happened to the whole set?!), some pet supplies, clothing, cleaning supplies... I don't recall missing a box. o_O I hate moving too because of that x)

@Alienated, it's on the coffee table next to the jelly beans. And the screws. And bolts.

Oh Thanks man... I got to stop taking it out and playing with it when I am bored, but mental masturbation always makes me sleep like a baby.

Alienated said:
There is ... You write down where you put it, so you don't lose it in the first place.

I would then probably lose the paper I had written this on:)

Tiina63 said:
Alienated said:
There is ... You write down where you put it, so you don't lose it in the first place.

I would then probably lose the paper I had written this on:)

Agreed. Or like putting it in the "spot I'll remember" and then later realizing that spot was probably the worst spot to put it :/

it's the elves, they move stuff, as soon as you don't care for the loss anymore they will put the stuff back ;)

I've lost things and never found them again. But in enough time, I've found out why. The most common reasons have been because they've been destroyed or thrown away. Otherwise, it has turned out that they were stolen or hidden.

I remember many years ago there was an ad. on TV for a little booklet called something like 'where it is' and it had spaces for you to write where your cheque book was, your back cards, your valuables etc. I remember thinking what a gift this would be for a burglar who found it as s/he wouldn't need to rummage around for things but would be able to go directly to them.

That is, if the can find it once you put it somewhere where YOU cannot find it =D

Latest posts

Back