lost in life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lifer

Reaction score
Hello this is my first post on this forum the reason I have registered is because I am in a bit of a quandary and I just feel lost in life and I really don’t know what to do

I am currently 22 and quite a few years back both mother and Sister passed away the reason I say this is because I find it hard to portray my emotions and find it hard to connect to people who are close to me thus feeling a tad lonely and feeling depressed

I just want someone to love me like a mother does

Another thing that is making me really depressed is my job since dropping out of uni 2 years ago I have been stuck doing Warehouse jobs I really want to something more challenging but without a Degree it seems impossible

Can anyone help

Kind Regards
Lifer

Sorry to hear about your mom and sister..I hope you can find some answers to your grief..I bet though they would want you to find the strength and courage to overcome your pain and for you to find the road that leads to your happiness.

yea it sucks feeling lost. i too feel lost. i feel like i dont belong or something. i dont have a degree so ive been stuck doing a retail job for years. i dont know what to do either. i wish i could meet that special someone to wake me up from this.

I used to think that success where only for those with money to spend for appurtenances, for those who's families are well entrenched in society, to those who graduated in well known universities. Because even as I graduated from college, getting a job was difficult. As in I could not land one, had it not for my Parents home business in publishing I would have killed myself.

Ten years I didn't practiced my field because somehow I was not good enough. But when I was employed in sales for a realty corporation I saw first hand and my questions answered. Imagine my fellow sales agent some of whom didn't even go to college drives cars, can buy expensive cellphones have the capability to buy what they want and when they want.

I learned one valuable lesson, it is not educational background, family status etc., that drives man to success. It is ones drive to face the challenge that plays a big part in the ballgame of life.

Imagine after I resigned from that sales job, I thought I'd have difficulty getting another job. In fact I thought it was a total waste of 5 months of my life. But in sales I learned one important lesson that up to know I still know how to do it. And it is to learn how to think like the other person. Imagine I got a job that payed three times my previous job offered. They needed an Autocad draftsman, I didn't know how to use but I still got the job.

You know how I got it, I just told the interviewer "Give me one day and I will learn Autocad."

Life begins when you have conviction and thirst to drive yourself towards the satisfying life you wish to live in.

Latest posts

Back