Lost or Lonely?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ursa.Kun

Reaction score
Wondering if what some of us feel is more so lostness brought around by life leading us in circles or true loneliness due to lack of companionship cause of a majority of jackholes who consume this world.

Sometimes it feels like its both at the same time. Life keeps pushing me in a stagnet circle that keeps me from others. While at the same time the few people I know keep getting pulled away from me. Close friends keep disapearing cause things pop up every time I get into this type of mood. But the minute I'm ok(for all that it doesn't last long) everything is ok. And it's not BS on there end or just ironic luck. It's just my bad luck.

I don't know, I really don't.

Hi Ursa :)
Sounds like you lead a busy life. You bring up a good point about being in "lostness." I like to call it limbo. It's the gradual wearing away of your soul in a place that seems eternal and unchanging. I think we get stuck sometimes in that place. We aren't sure what to do and if we let it, it can suck the very will out of us. I have caught myself sometimes thinking,"What's the use?" when I get into that ..what would you call it? Oh! How about "emotionally stuck deminsion." ie: limbo. Yeah, that sounds like a good description...lol
I think sometimes we lack the motivation and/or skills to move out of that place. It takes work. I also believe that we suffer from loneliness too. Everyone needs to feel connected. Not only connected to others but, also connected to our true selves.

Hope you have a good day:)

I think I know what you mean like feeling empty because of something and you can't do anything anmd then somehting good happens then it all of a sudden goies back and it gets frustrating and annoying.

I feel like at the moment: limbo, purgatory..I don't even know what to call it anymore.

I've develope better/healthier copping skills over the years.
Sometimes I use the inner child or my soul concept...whatever the terms
I try to be gentle and loving towards myself no matter what.
In the pass I use to beat up on myself.

I've reserch, or serch for answers trying to understand this.lol...I guess just like most of us.
I've came across something call the wheel of life. It make sense..I guess.
It just sucks being at the 6 O clock possition...lol
It's like a process of death/birth or getting reborn.
You get strip of everything .
Kind of like in the other thread i read....if you want to gain all knowlege or a better understanding,
you have to empty the cup you're holding before all knowlege/understanding can fill your cup.

I'm borderline..of not caring or what's the piont, now. It worn me down.
Plus i just thought she was the love of my life or my soulmate..So it's a bit hard to
let go or empty my cup...Dose that makesence ?
It's okay if it dos'n't make sence...becuase i don't want to makesence of it either.lol
It's probably why I'm in limbo or lost .lol
I try to remember to love myself through it all or as best I can.

Latest posts

Back