Lost

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninasju

Reaction score
I'm feeling really lonely. I don't know what the problem is or how to solve it. I usually blame it on like hormones/pms, lack of social experience, etc
I think it would help to see my best friend (but she can't right now)
Does anyone with experience have any advice to give? It would be really appreciated... I'm just lost in this entire situation, don't know what to do at all

Could you possibly go out and have a little fun? Hell, even going to the grocery store, where people are might make you feel a little less alone.

You could also try the chat room. :)

What about getting a pet? You will never feel alone. They keep you busy and entertain. And they are so full of love.

I've felt lost before and didn't know what the problem was....so it was a little difficult to know what to do.

So I did what I knew had to be done in the logistics department, like mowing the lawn or something....knowing full well it wouldn't solve anything about what was really wrong. But it's better than sitting around in anxiety or lonely depression, and besides......something worthwhile actually gets accomplished.

Also, taking a little time off from fretting, using my personal resources on something tangible has actually led to a few insights on the real problems. Not that it led to fixing things right away......but identifying what's wrong is a start.

If I'm ever lonely it comes an goes, when it sticks around I distract myself by watching something I like. I think the pet suggestion was a good idea. I think I'd have a pet if it was practical, lol.

When you're feeling extremely lonely, find an activity to distract your mind from the feeling of loneliness.

Some things that could help:

- Pursue a hobby or passion
- Watch a TV series on Netflix
- Watch some movies
- Get a job

Latest posts

Back